Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA/NJ: 1988 325 24v swap $6K

PRICE DROP!!!!!

I'm interested in selling my M50 swapped E30, with 110,000 miles on the body and 130,000 on the motor. G260 has 77,000 miles. I drive it everyday so it's good car, NO A/C, but who needs it this time of year?

drivetrain information

-mobil one 0w-40 BMW full synthetic oil change & filter in last 100 miles
    -new OEM BMW fuel filter done in last 100 miles
    -newer Bosch battery
    -brand new top of the line NGK plugs
    -all new front control arms, control arm bushings, sway bar linkage, inner & outer tie rods, and wheel bearings done up front on both sides.
    -mishimoto e36 radiator
    -has a drip of an oil leak through the rear main seal, barely ever have to refill the oil.
    No power steering
    3" exhaust all the way back with long tube headers, magnaflow cat, and a vibrant resonator and muffler

NO RUST!!!
    Tons of extra parts

Antique title and tags

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

interior is minty, comfort seat vinyl is superb. dash has a crack down the middle.
    power windows(passenger needs replacing, but I have a working motor). , power mirrors, power sunroof, pop out rear windows they all work.

paint is zinnoberrot bright red and is not terrible, but not amazing. it shines, the left front fender has been resprayed at some point and doesn't match right.

I have a lot of extra parts, full brake pads and rotors and sensors brand new from pelican parts which was about $350, an extra starter in good condition, premium rear speakers, a 3.5 " HFM, and thule gutter pack, crossbars and ski attachment............ I can add all those things for another $500

that's just a general rundown, if you have any more specific questions feel free to text me, at 215-791-one seven five two. or email whatever you want, I do want to see what the people might offer. thanks!

I'll start at 4800cash. GREAT DEAL!!! I need to sell the car before May
    Last edited by phillye30fanboy; 04-01-2015, 08:33 PM.

Hey there. We texted before. I'll be in touch this week.

Comment

Wish I wasn't moving. I've been wanting a red car with a 24v swap for quite some time. Good luck with the sale!
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Thanks for looking

Comment

I wish you were in miami. Seems like a great deal

Comment

what part of philly do you live in? i live in the suburbs and would love to check this out

Comment

Interested do you have any more pictures?

Comment

Working...
                X