X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless self-promotion...enjoy!

RED X-MEN :D

Comment

by Ofoto. They don't allow remote linking..
      Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Below the radar...

Comment

Looks sharp.

Comment

:shock: VERY NICE!! dare I say the chromey bumpers look nice with your Ronals...what profile and size are your tires?

Comment

Oh man, what a hot car. :up: :up: Well done!

Comment

thanks guys

Thanks guys. The tires are 205/55/15 Yoko ES100s. I really wanted the 17" Alpina Kopis but I knew they'll bend as soon as I hit the first pothole here in NYC. I'll live with the Ronals for now. They are really growing on me. Subtle enough with H&R sports and Bilstein Sports but a great improvement over the stock set-up.

Comment

..Hey..did you take those pictures in Jersey City? That spot looks kinda like a park behind the Statue of Libertyby the pier.... Nice to see another tastily modded e30 that's local...

Comment

good eye e9nine

Yep, that's the park near the Statue of Liberty. I live about 10 minutes away from there. It's a nice park and a good place to take pictures. Where are you located? Are there any e30 or BMW meets in the area?

Comment

..I live in Newark which is about 15mins drive (gotta love the Pulaski when it's clear) from there...I am always around and about and JC is one of the places I am around every now and then. There are a few e30s around but no official meets to date...I just meet up to wrench or bullshit with the guys every now and then. If you want we can meet up whenever you're free...the weekends are usually the best...

PM me whenever you're free over the w/end.

Comment

meeting up

No prob. Will do. Are there any nice backroads in NJ for driving? I know some nice twisties back near Route 17 by Hohokus. There's a Hooters nearby too for food/entertainment!

Comment

...all I enjoy are the exit ramps on 78, 22 parkway, route 9 etc during my commutes and whatnot... I don't know of any backroads locally but I do know of some in the boonies but I am not too familiar with them and they often pass through small towns that I don't know where the speed traps are etc. I love 17, I have driven on it a few times and was actually on it last w/end. I'll let you know what's up for this w/end on Fri. nite or Sat. morn by PM ;)

Comment

Pretty sure you can count me in this weekend.

Comment

cool

Maybe there'll be a mini-meet afterall............

Comment

Working...
                              X