my turbo 325i...... videos..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    NIce! Jordan proving he is a dick all over again, and racist too.

How long until this thread is deleted like Chapels?
    Jim and I have personal issues, seriously.... you guys need to mind your own business sometimes.

Hows is my comment racist? I stated (in politically correct form) that his turbo setup is waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles rigged, IE HALFASSED.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OreoGaborio
      i'm sure being layed off from your new job gives you the excuse to be an asshole again, huh?
      That has nothing do to with anything. What is with you guys eh? I can be nice 24/7 but as soon as i make even one remotely negitive comment, you guys harp me? Come fucking on. Piss off Oreo.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

--

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
          Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
          NIce! Jordan proving he is a dick all over again, and racist too.

How long until this thread is deleted like Chapels?
          Jim and I have personal issues, seriously.... you guys need to mind your own business sometimes.

Hows is my comment racist? I stated (in politically correct form) that his turbo setup is
          waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles rigged, IE HALFASSED.
          :down:

I didn't care about it the first time...

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
          not this shit again...

This is why i am very happy that the e30 section on dtmpower is free again... i highly recomand that people migrate over there... much much nicer environment
          free again!!

But I am staying out of this.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
            not this shit again...

This is why i am very happy that the e30 section on dtmpower is free again... i highly recomand that people migrate over there... much much nicer environment
            honestly, if you guys arent happy with this forum for whatever reason, there are plenty of other forums.
            Im not gonna plug mine (hell, Ill even unattach my signature)
            but rather than bitch and complain about this forum, its admins and moderators... just LEAVE. Its not that hard.
            BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Seriously guys, racist? You sound like the people who called Rush racist for saying black people are good at football.

Comment

God guys, lighten the f' up. "African american engineered" is a damn joke.

Why is this thread even still around? Bimmer Jimmy got his feelings hurt, so he took his kidney and went home. C'est la vie.

I'll miss that...thing. It had the most beautiful cardboard and plywood wing I have ever seen.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                  God guys, lighten the f' up. "African american engineered" is a damn joke.

Why is this thread even still around? Bimmer Jimmy got his feelings hurt, so he took his kidney and went home. C'est la vie.

I'll miss that...thing. It had the most beautiful cardboard and plywood wing I have ever seen.

-Charlie
                  OMG! you made that wing?? can i buy one someplace??!???

I love it!!

soooooooooo DTM touring BTCC ETCC!

Comment

Apples
                    Potato's
                    Cereal
                    Ketchup
                    Warsteiner
                    Lunch Meat
                    Bread
                    Juicy Juice
                    Peanuts
                    Milk
                    Cheese
                    Crackers

Ohh is that list not relevant to the topic?
                    Hmmmm my bad, I thought this was the post random insults and oddities thread! :oops: ;)

EDIT:This about sums it up....
                    Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                      EDIT:This about sums it up....
                      BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

Well, Jordan... if you have a personal problem shouldnt you just PM him. The mods lock threads and say "PM" whenever someone calls someone else out.

Also, black people dont engineer fucked up shit like kuntry boys. And Charlie, there is a big difference between a black athelete refrence and implying that they fuck shit up. Like one is based on fact and the other is more of a class refrence.

Chris, this thread is jacked, it was jacked a long time ago. YOu might as well lock it. I doubt there is any hope that it will get home. Im surprised its even here. I expected it to get deleted (not locked) since Jordan deleted the last one where everyone defended Chapel.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

So that video went up to 120. Hoo Rah. My Eta can do 120. :roll:

Now if he were to show acceleration outside the car, then we'd have a useful video!

-Prince
                          Randall Prince
                          http://www.rp1.us/ Used Cars

Comment

Pretty cool vids.

First one sounds nice.

Comment

Geez guys let it go.... Hell i guess ur balls will drop someday :roll:

Very nice car Jim it is nice to see what great thigns can be made with innovation and time. 8)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X