No announcement yet.

my turbo 325i...... videos..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer Jim: I've always disliked your car. That steering wheel does suck along with the mis-matched gauges. That is the first thing I noticed. I would fix that pronto if I were you.
    That turbo setup you have looks cheap. That certainly is not a korman turbo.
    And If I were you I wouldn't dis Jordan's E-30. It's going to be once awesome car. Anyways he DOES have a ///M3..how could u dis his car(s) :roll:

Comment

Oh man! That steering wheel! So terrible! :roll: It's a steering wheel. Yeah it's ugly, get over it. So he didn't buy a Kormann kit. Hats off to him. Some people just dont have 10k or whatever you spent to keep ones car bone stock. Get over it. Anyways.....

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30
        Oh man! That steering wheel! So terrible! :roll: It's a steering wheel. Yeah it's ugly, get over it. So he didn't buy a Kormann kit. Hats off to him. Some people just dont have 10k or whatever you spent to keep ones car bone stock. Get over it. Anyways.....
        Seriously... I think this is the first time I agree with Matt. BimmerJim did his own thing, and it works damn good. JW, not everybody has parents that will buy them a Korman turbo kit for their automatic E30's...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Who said my parents were going to buy it for me?!? I'll get that on my own.
          Oh well I have an automatic..If I learned how to drive a stick tomorrow would I be cool :roll:
          If I ever wanted to convert to a 5pd it wouldn't be that bad. It's chump change to convert.
          My younger bro could show me how to drive a stick in a few hours..
          I don't think I'm going to do that anytime soon..but when or if I get bored of it..I'll do it. No prob there. (My trans has 1400 miles on it)

TJ: I give u props about your car all the time.& I give u respect. So WTF? All you say everytime is "Stock car", and "automatic". No offense intended..but I have way more mods than you think.. so stop that shit.. In NO way is my car bone stock. period.

Watching those videos made me realize how much of a fool bimmerJim is. Sure it was cool..but there is alot cooler...Like investing $ in a quality turbo. It just looks "dangeroua" in there meaning something is bound to fail bfore u know it.

Comment

wow, great thread.
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

Just protecting myself.. usually I wouldn't answer any hate posts..but when the word "parents" and "automatic" (which I've been ragged on for all 7 years of ownership) are thrown into a post.. It just makes me mad. So I respond protecting myself. Why go there with the parents thing TJ

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
                wow, great thread.
                yeah...
                maybe all these personal attacks should go to a PM or something...
                BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

I would just like to point out something for all of you.....

Notice, this thread was not touched.
                  Not locked
                  Not deleted
                  Not moderated
                  NOTHING

Now, you all are upset about the turn the thread made and how it went down hill so fast.

BUT
                  back when e3s was around, we'd make an effort to lock/moderate these types of threads, and you all bitched and moaned and called us Nazi hypocrits who censor everyone.

:roll:
                  My point is this.... put up, shut up, or get out. If you dont want threads like this to happen, refrain from joining in and posting your glib little "2 cents"
                  OR
                  If you want us to delete all posts that are negative so everyone can have a happy verbal blowjob and feel good about thier car... then dont get pissed when it happens and YOUR post is deleted.

It all comes down to common sense.
                  If anyone would like to further this discussion with me, please feel free TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I will not be drawn into a debate/response session in this thread.

If you feel what I've said it to harsh, demeaning, or incorrect, please do PM me and tell me why. I'm only voicing my opinion on this situation.

My appologies before hand if that was harsh and made you cry... I just had a bad mid-term and am a little perturbed. :evil:
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Jim, car is pulling pretty good, and sounds really good too!

I respect you alot for all the time and afford you put into this car, and have one of the very few custom turbocharged e30 in U.S. and thanks for all the helpful informations you gave me/us about Turbocharging 325's.

Don't mind some people around here, its your car, and you can do whatever you want with it, longest you like it.
                    95' M3.
                    90' 325i Turboed.
                    87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Originally posted by MattE30
                      Seriously... I think this is the first time I agree with Matt. BimmerJim did his own thing, and it works damn good. JW, not everybody has parents that will buy them a Korman turbo kit for their automatic E30's...
                      :D Thanks TJ.

I say let people do their own shit. It's not your car in the first place. (this isn't directed to anyone in particular)

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
                        Bimmer Jim: I've always disliked your car. That steering wheel does suck along with the mis-matched gauges. That is the first thing I noticed. I would fix that pronto if I were you.
                        That turbo setup you have looks cheap. That certainly is not a korman turbo.
                        And If I were you I wouldn't dis Jordan's E-30. It's going to be once awesome car. Anyways he DOES have a ///M3..how could u dis his car(s) :roll:

http://www.fototime.com/3D40E1DC867048C/standard.jpg
                        yeah, probably looks cheap, whos cares, he don't care, niether me, I copied his turbo setup and did almost the same, probably a bit cleaner finish but in essence is the same setup, Korman or what ever kits out side is for persosn who's don't care paying that all money instead spending it in body kits or suspension or whatever and most important, that don't have time to amke a project like ours...

Ohh! by the that cheap and dirty setup of Jimm and probably mine it's better than nothing and ours shitts run faster than yours...thats what we care...to go faster than the stock bimmer can do! I said!!!!!! :D
                        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

jim i hate your car its a POS....send it to me
                          good job on the turbo project

-adam

Comment

Possibly b/c they bought EVERYTHING else for you their bloodline....that's all.
                            I'm not going to lie the guy didn't go asll out on his turbo and gauges. But c'mon guys you dont throw 10,000 turbo kits on 3,000 cars. Unless someone hands you the money or somethin. Jordan made a joke that has been around FOREVER. That wasn't racist. I didn't like how he was on E3S but damn guys he didn't do anything wrong. Why does everyone jhave to jump all over the fuckin race card ALL THE DAMN TIME. Anyway, cool video man.

Comment

BimmerJim, awesome car. If anyone had read the turbo write-up he had on e3s, they would see how far he has brought m20 forced induction. He experimented a lot, and found out what works best, which is a huge resource for those of us planning on doing turbos. I think its pretty obvious that his car is the anti-rice; that is, "all go and not much show", which in my opinion is a lot better than all show automatic 4-door. :) JW, saying that his steering wheel "sucks" is just stupid. You can say that you don't like the look of it, but thats just your opinion. His car would most definitely eat yours for lunch.
                              '91 318is
                              sigpic

Comment

the last fuckin thing i would worry about would be my steering wheel anyways, His steering wheel does everything else ur steering wheels can do cant it? Stop taking away all teh respect that jim as well as all the people on this board deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X