Very last you will see of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very last you will see of my car

For the rest of 2003. I reluctantly gave her a bath (40ยบ out) and dried her off. Took a few pictures, and rolled it back into the car port where it received a car cover.

She is now napping for awhile.

Lets not hear anything about the 13" e21 steelie, its not even mine, its just temp until i get the warped wheel repaired.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Re: Very last you will see of my car

Originally posted by Jordan
    Lets not hear anything about the 13" e21 steelie, its not even mine, its just temp until i get the warped wheel repaired.
    I say you get 3 more, spray em flat black, and put a windshield banner that says "FU RACE"

Comment

your car is looking awesome!!!!!
      I can't wait to see it when it's all done

Comment

I still don't understand the woodblock/torch suspension setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
          I still don't understand the woodblock/torch suspension setup.
          Wood-block overs are the new "FR" mod for 2004 stu, come on man, get with the program.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

StuMcE30: is jordan stilll rocking the wood block rear suspension?
            Ketchup82: i think so
            Ketchup82: what's the rate on those?
            StuMcE30: about 109203920323948

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
              StuMcE30: is jordan stilll rocking the wood block rear suspension?
              Ketchup82: i think so
              Ketchup82: what's the rate on those?
              StuMcE30: about 109203920323948
              AHAHAHAHA :up:

Slap an iS lip in place of the Rieger and the car is decent.

Comment

Jordan, I think I read in an earlier post that you will be filling the sidemarkers on the mouldings and then painting them. Do you plan on painting them black or color matching them ( :down:)?

Cant wait to see the next step in your project.

Aaron
                2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

The springs are 1/2 OEM in front. Wood blocks with holes in the rear so they seat into the trailing arm/frame. Obviously I can't drive on them, and wouldn't try. There isn't anything to understand about it Stu, Only that the car doesn't stand like a 4x4 anymore, and its more pleasing to stare at day in, day out.

The iS lip is sooo boring, overrated, and stays on about as well as a whores panties. The Infinity is just so much better all around.

The bumper moldings are an issue, I will most likely pick up some used euro moldings off Greg, and put those in the front, while I cut up and shorten the rear moldings. As such I am almost forced to color match them to the car, which will look better anyways. It would look awfully silly with no side moldings, but black bumper moldings.

Comment

I thought you finished that rear valence deal a while back? Either way the car is super slick, cant wait to see a finished product.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Jordan, what color are you going to get it painted?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

No, I never got around to finishing the rear valance. As you can see only 1 side panel is taped on the car, the other one is in the trunk. A local stray cat that is nasty looking (deseased, hair falling out, green/black teeth etc) ikes to spray on all the vehicles in the neighborhood, mostly just the wheels/tires. He has on several occations sprayed on my car. One particular time he sprayed on the drivers side rear skirt panel, and his urine etched/dissolved the foam where it sprayed. Needless to say he ruined that side panel, and I haven't felt like making another one to match it.

The same color it already is. Lachssilber. I don't know how many times I have answered this question.

Comment

Damn, I cant wait to see the finished product. When are these going into production again? Oh yeah, this is not one of the new series, but it looks 1000% better!!! 8)

Comment

You have probably already thought of this and it probably wouldnt be in your budget but it would be nice to pic up some m-tech bumper covers and modify them to fit your application. Then you would have the "recessed" look all the way around.

Aaron
                            -Who is unaware how difficult a task this maybe.
                            2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

That top pic looks incredible. Awesome effort Jordan.

Comment

Working...
                              X