Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325E 86k Original Miles Rust Free in Connecticut $3,500

1986 325E 86k Original Miles Rust Free in Connecticut $3,000

For Sale I have a 1986 BMW E30 325E Automatic. Picked this car up last week and it is one owner until me and currently has 86,987 original miles. Car is rust free. Car lived in southern California until 2001 then was stored in a garage until a few months ago. It was owned by a old lady who passed and she drove it about once a week. I have a pile of service records, registration and insurance history dating back to 1986. Has a clean CT title, proof of registration and bill of sale. I have driven it around the neighborhood and it runs and drives like it should. Please call or text me if you are interested. I have a bunch of under carriage pictures I can send on top of what is here. I can also provide delivery within a reasonable distance. No trades unless its a sub 100k mile S54 or partial trade on some 17x9 style 32s. Overall I have never seen a E30 with this low miles and with no rust on it before and would be well worth restoring and keeping original. It certainly will not go down in value from here on out.
    Please contact me directly. I do not respond to PM's
    860-324-7935
    Pros.
    -86k Original Mile Rust Free E30 from California.
    -Interior is 9.5/10
    -All gauges, lights etc appear to work perfectly
    -Tires are in like new condition
    -Runs and Drives

Known issues
    -Trunk lid and between tail light area dented. Not that big of a issue. (was told a pickup truck backed into the car)
    -Paint has normal clear fade for this vintage vehicle on roof and hood but appears to be all original and unmolested.
    -Valve train sounds a little louder than it should. Probably just needs a adjustment.
    -Has a slight oil leak. Will leave a 1'-1.5" puddle when sitting after running.
    -Shift handle is loose/broken but does not effect shift selection in any way.
    -Front valance is missing a couple clips but I can fix.

List Date: 2/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1986 325E 86k Original Miles Rust Free in Connecticut $3,500
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $3,000.00

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Widebody325; 02-23-2017, 09:13 AM.
    Follow me @baysidefabrication on Instagram

Not sure why some pics came in small and all out of order. I hate panjo. Text me if you need more/better pics

Comment

Price drop $3k

Comment

Working...
      X