This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Does that old latino guy still teach it? I forget his name...
    I have Toosi. They only other professor I can think of is Amir.

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
    Who wants Indian food with a discount? Im quitting so come while you can. Curry meet?
    I'm down.

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
    Where at? Still need to eat "good" Indian food before I say no such thing.
    Try anna poura on venice in culver city.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sup

Comment

I'm down for a curry meet I can bring the lady to.

-NICK

Comment

Nothing beats having lunch with the owner of Lacoste and then getting 3 sold out VIP Coachella tickets for both weekends. Murica'!
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Ugh...just checked fitment of my 235/40/17 starspecs on D-Force 17x8.5 et 40.... which have also been shaved 3/32 to try to help fitment.

Currently in the front 7x8 et 35 with 215/40/17 and it fits fine...
            I do have a 12mm and 18mm spacer to play with. With the current fronts as above, the 12mm is necessary to clear the front swaybar as the rim just touches at full lock.

However, with the 235s in the front, it hits the fenderlining on the firewall side. Dagnabit. Only want it for AutoX/HPDE days. Gonna go to the body shop tomorrow to see about giving me more clearance by pounding it in.

What's frustrating is I know others run 235/40/17... oh well, shouldn't be too much anyway to get clearance.

Maybe taking some caster out that I have added may do it as well. Also need to raise the front anyway as seen in my sig and might as well roll the front fender a touch more as well.
            Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-11-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Can't say i've ever been on an auto cross track that requires full lock. If these are only for the track it should not matter. My 205/50/16s would rub my ST bar on 16x7 et20 wheels.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Who wants Indian food with a discount? Im quitting so come while you can. Curry meet?
                Curry meet, I wanna take my lady we haven't had indian food in a while!!!
                Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                I know the feeling.... So much Wantz!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Your correct, the full lock doesn't worry me for the events, just for DD use with my RS's. However being it's the PCA I run with...full lock may be needed :-(

Comment

ayman, might have to hit you up, when are you quitting?

fuckkkk, that is gorgeous. that is seriously one of the only benz i would consider owning.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

Rain :)

Comment

not here.....yet
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Looks sexy, but that seems pricey for one of those. Especially in automatic form.

Comment

That thing is baller
                            I love the Merc 190s.. Probably those of only Mercedes I would even dare contemplate owning.. Love the boxy 80s styling

Comment

Pouring over here. I love having new tires :D

Comment

i love burnouts and stopping hard in the rain.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X