X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS 212 Square Set Up - Bay Area, CA

::Edit:: Updated price: $3000 w/ tires

Hey There,

Up for sale is my set of BBS RS212 wheels sized 17x8.5 et. 13, 5x120. Note: this is a square set up w/ slant lips. I originally purchased these wheels from an S14.net forum member a few years ago on 9/19/2011. At the time I purchased them, they had been refinished: silver outers, black inner barrels, and polished lips. When I took on the wheels I had them professionally straightened [receipt available]. Since this time, I'’ve basically kept the wheels the same only adding 1/3 height hex caps and keeping up with regular polishing on the lips. Rims will be sold w/ the tires you see pictured. They have tons of life left [I’d estimate a conservative 70%] and are sized at the following specs:

-Yokohama S.Drive
    -235/40/17 [ALL FOUR CORNERS]

There’s one small nic on one of the wheels, which I'’ve tried to accurately photograph in the picture that has a penny next to it for reference. Wheels are located in Northern California, Greater Bay Area. I’d prefer a buyer who’s local, but more than willing to ship at buyer’'s expense. Lastly, I'’ve included a few extra pictures of when I had the wheels mounted to my car for reference. NOTE: A few of the pictures show the wheels with the original height hex caps. Best to reach me via email for quickest response: c_tejuco AT yahoo (dot) com.

Price: $3000 [updated]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by c.tejuco; 12-30-2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: change in title

Nice looking E30

I also have a Salmon Silver on black 88'

Do you still have the exhaust in your other photos?

Thanks,
    Steve
    San diego
    Thanks, Trusted-1

Comment

Originally posted by trusted-1 View Post
      Nice looking E30

I also have a Salmon Silver on black 88'

Do you still have the exhaust in your other photos?

Thanks,
      Steve
      San diego
      Great taste, Steve. Regarding the exhaust, are you referring to the one shown in the last picture? If so, then yes. I still have it and it's currently mounted to the car. It's made by stromung.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Please LMK if you have any other parts around your selling off.

Steve
        Thanks, Trusted-1

Comment

Bump - all PM's replied to. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X