Reputable shop in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all. The suspension on my car needs a complete overhaul and I don't have the time to do it myself anymore. I'm considering buying all the parts and having them installed at a shop so that I won't be out of work for too long. What are the best shops to get this done without getting screwed on money or time?

contact 328ijunkie, I have been to his shop. They are busy, but great guys. Cool place to drop by. It was a bit hard for me to find, but I figured it out. He is not IN Atl, but not to far out I dont think.

Comment

what do you want to replace?
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Pretty much everything. I don't think the suspension has had any work done on it since it was originally purchased back in 1989. The rear trailing arm is bent as well as the tie rods, bushings, boots, and mounts are worn.

Comment

Been going to Harrison Motorsports in Alpharetta for about 8 years now. Would recommend them. www.harrisonmotorsports.com
          sigpic

Comment

Markert Motorworks in Lawrencville,
            Only place I've ever taken my car and the only place I ever will!http://www.markertmotorworks.com
            Tell them Eli sent you:)
            1991 Alpine White 318i M52 Swapped

Comment

Flyin Wrench, Kennesaw (678) 796-8269. Matt has over 20 years experience working on the E30s.
              "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by lowerstandards View Post
                Markert Motorworks in Lawrencville,
                Only place I've ever taken my car and the only place I ever will!http://www.markertmotorworks.com
                Tell them Eli sent you:)
                I also have had a good experience with Markert.
                I can access 4.6 Ford engines, 5.0 Coyotes, 4.8 and 5.3 LSX swaps. PM me if you seriously need one.

Comment

Just wanted to give a quick update. Ended up going to Markert Motorworks in Lawrenceville and those guys did a fantastic job! Ended up reinforcing everything, switched to polyurethane bushings, dropped in bilsteins, the works. Really awesome shop and they had another 12 E30s waiting to be worked on when I dropped by. 10/10 would recommend

Comment

;)

Check Us out on Facebook
                    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                    Full Product Line Tuning
                    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Thanks himandey! Now let me know when you want that under carriage support brace for that vert! It's waiting for you.. ;)
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X