No announcement yet.

Oem Is Lip Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with the euro bumper trim? Is it for plastic bumpered cars? Also, whats up with the m-tech 1 spoiler?
    Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

That's the stock 'spoiler' (or -is lip) for the plastic-bumper cars, and it looks like the stock bumper trim. The euro trim does not have a hole for the side markers, since they are on the fender behind the wheel well.

Edit: This is what it looks like in Alpine White, with the euro bumper trim. Notice no hole for the side marker. I also have the foglights on mine - the car pictured above doesn't have them installed.

Last edited by ak96ss; 04-30-2008, 07:12 AM. Reason: Add picture
      John in MD - 1991 318is
      190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Whats up with the euro bumper trim? Is it for plastic bumpered cars? Also, whats up with the m-tech 1 spoiler?
        I think mike abrahams has a deal for the euro trim right now. its for plastic bumpers, if you have diving boards you want the full euro bumpers if you wanna get rid of the side markers. my car is US spec I just had to take the side markers out to remove my bumper and never put them back on. The mtech1 rear spoiler is NLA so there won't be a group buy on that. Sucks but I couldn't afford to put anything else on my credit card so its cool here.
        nice car john! I wish I had an alpine with shadowline. BMWs look best in alpine, but I couldn't find one when I was lookin for my E30.
        sigpic

Comment

What forms of payment do you prefer? I might get one friday after next

Comment

Originally posted by BBY1104 View Post
            What forms of payment do you prefer? I might get one friday after next
            ... read the OP

Comment

Working...
            X