Help me find me E30 South Florida! (: *REWARD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me find me E30 South Florida! (: *REWARD*

Hello, I know this is a little sad making this my first post but ever since I was 10, I was obsessed with classic 80s BMWs and had to make it my misson and buy one. Once I turned 17, I got my wish and bought myself a 1988 325i"s" coupè. The car was original and bonestock and I loved it.

Unforunatley, my baby was taken from me in early september from West Palm Beach, Florida/Lake Worth, FL. I have contacted the police and what not. I have no traces of this car at all other than this craigslist ad that was deleted. I am reaching out to R3V to see if anyone bought this car with no title and is keeping it for track build or simply parts. I will add a reward if I could get my car back. (:, thank you for looking at my thread.
    I can supply all documents leading to my ownership of this car

Plate is BLS1207
    The car has non running M20 since I owned it.
    Noticable rust spots near the antenna.
    Big hole near antenna.
    Tan interior
    Paint is cracked
    Automatic

Any help is apperciated. Thank you and have a great day (:

Last edited by Autotragic; 11-13-2015, 09:25 PM.

Interesting.. I texted that person to look at it, but they told me it was already sold. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
      Interesting.. I texted that person to look at it, but they told me it was already sold. good luck.
      when abouts did you contact him?

Comment

Rondo. Do you still have the text and phone number? Seems like the cops should be able to track this guy down if he posted his number. Also if he put it on craigs they should have a record of the post if you contact them
        I hate when people steel stuff. Earn you shit like the rest of us. Hope you find him.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jake5 View Post
          Rondo. Do you still have the text and phone number? Seems like the cops should be able to track this guy down if he posted his number. Also if he put it on craigs they should have a record of the post if you contact them
          I hate when people steel stuff. Earn you shit like the rest of us. Hope you find him.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
          i have the number but its inactive and no point in tracing it.

Comment

October 28... 561 number

Comment

No point in tracing it???? All numbers leave a trail. 5 years ago, 10 years ago, disconnected, no longer in service, whatever. Get the number to the police and stay on them about follow up. We all need to know who this person is.

Stealing E30's is a stand your ground offense. IJS.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                No point in tracing it???? All numbers leave a trail. 5 years ago, 10 years ago, disconnected, no longer in service, whatever. Get the number to the police and stay on them about follow up. We all need to know who this person is.

Stealing E30's is a stand your ground offense. IJS.
                Let me introduce to you to what im dealing with here. The kid that stole the car has already sold it. Cant do anything about with police because the title was under a lease and they have no proof that he had it which wont lead to a tracing. I want my car back asap but it cant happen.

Comment

You were leasing it or he was? I feel like there's more to this than what you're revealing.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    You were leasing it or he was? I feel like there's more to this than what you're revealing.
                    the car was leased by me with $300 more to go.
                    Thats all there is to it.
                    Summary is that. I gave the car to my "friend" for a week in return for some cash while I was away and he betrayed me and sold the car. Its not important information.

Comment

Actually, that's very important information. If you truly want help with this you'll post a LOT more details.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

So you sold the car. Usually that's what happens when someone pays you cash in exchange for an asset.

Guess that explains why the police wouldn't help. You never owned the car.

Original post is misleading. In before the fun starts...
                        Derek-

Comment

No... I never sold the car. The police are helping as we speak but im not focusing all my energy on them instead and asking around.
                          No one said I sold the car. I simply said I gave the car to a friend to borrow because his car was crashed.

Comment

Bwahahaha, this guy wins best r3v story of the year.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Nope not the best, yet.........

Comment

Working...
                              X