No announcement yet.

Help me find me E30 South Florida! (: *REWARD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called you last week about the car and you said it was stolen. So which is it ??? Stolen, repo, CSI...... Bro you request help with finding a "stolen" E30 then this.......WT.... You gotta expect questions and we expect answers.

Comment

Hopefully not the best. When I find the car we can have a full jalopnik story for all you care. Just want my car found.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
        I called you last week about the car and you said it was stolen. So which is it ??? Stolen, repo, CSI...... Bro you request help with finding a "stolen" E30 then this.......WT.... You gotta expect questions and we expect answers.
        The person you called was the kid trying to sell my car without my knowledge. My number is 312-7403

Comment

Originally posted by Autotragic View Post
          No one said I sold the car.

I gave the car to my "friend" for a week in return for some cash

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
          So you sold the car.

Just sayin...
          Derek-

Comment

First off, where did you get a lease on a 25 year old car, second, who is the car leased from, because they are the ones that are technically speaking the owners of this car, are they not even remotely upset its missing?

Second off, happy I caught this early enough to know what their talking about in 5 years when someone says, hey remember that leased car that was stolen and sold by the guys friend that he gave it to that betrayed him and gave him money for the car but didnt buy it.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
              First off, where did you get a lease on a 25 year old car, second, who is the car leased from, because they are the ones that are technically speaking the owners of this car, are they not even remotely upset its missing?

Second off, happy I caught this early enough to know what their talking about in 5 years when someone says, hey remember that leased car that was stolen and sold by the guys friend that he gave it to that betrayed him and gave him money for the car but didnt buy it.

Let me explain what im saying. I am so sorry, english is not my first language and I completle confused Lein and lease as the same thing. THE CAR IS LEINED. I gave the car to a friend for a week as a rental car like enterprise.
              I am sorry dor the confusion as english is not my native tongue.

Comment

Who is the car leined with, can you settle up with them and get the title and then go to the police with that.

So your friend sold the car, to somebody, and you are trying to figure out who they sold it to, how did he sell it without a title, bill of sale only?

The DMV will not allow that new buyer to register the vehicle unless the bill of sale comes from the last known registerer.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

He sold it on craigslist as a part car and probaly did not issue a BoS and impossible without a title because I told the dealer the car is stolen and not to issue any titles. The car is leined with SupremeImportAutos in Ft Lauderdale.

Comment

I dont know what "the kid" sounds like and I dont know how you know I spoke to "the kid" but I spoke to a man who said the car was stolen from his yard. That's all I know. No need to respond to this. Im out. All I know is what I know..... G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                      I dont know what "the kid" sounds like and I dont know how you know I spoke to "the kid" but I spoke to a man who said the car was stolen from his yard. That's all I know. No need to respond to this. Im out. All I know is what I know..... G.
                      This information could be quite useful to me if you would supply the phone number

Comment

Bump

Comment

Why bump this thread after 19 hours? There hasn't even been a post in this board since your last post, it was still at the top of the page.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                            Why bump this thread after 19 hours? There hasn't even been a post in this board since your last post, it was still at the top of the page.
                            Sue me

Comment

Plate is BLS1207
                              The car has non running M20 since I owned it.

I simply said I gave the car to a friend to borrow because his car was crashed.
                              1. plate doesn't match photo?
                              2. non running and you "rented" it to a friend?

your logic is confusing. trolling or just crazy?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                                1. plate doesn't match photo?
                                2. non running and you "rented" it to a friend?

your logic is confusing. trolling or just crazy?
                                It was running. He made it non running as I stated.
                                This photo was taken with another dealer license, I have the other one on it now suppsdley

Comment

Working...
                                X