Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

...and a two week stay in timeout.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

No doubt it will be my fault when he comes back.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            No doubt it will be my fault when he comes back.
            You're both contributing to a special olympics worthy debate, which you seem to want to keep going despite being all alone.

Where did he say anything about a terror attack? He's referring to the horrendous situations as a result of massive influxes to refugee populations in Europe. Sweden does have significant problems, there are areas cops will not go without significant numbers, and female cops simply do not venture period.

I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but there are much videos to highlight his flaws.
            Last edited by cale; 02-19-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

It's so funny. That dude suffers from so much personal insecurity that he even seems to cultivate a cult of himself. Stalinian style... He can't stand medias who don't corroborate his falsifications. He doesn't accept men of the laws who rule against him. He doesn't accept reality and has to invent a parallel world where his imagination is let loose. And now, he goes on another electoral campaign where he is sure to meet only followers. Spewing his own alternate reality. Looks like his followers are true morons to swallow every shit he throws at them... Dude. He really needs attention like a spoilt brat... He is so much in denial of real life that he spends all his time in his private gold club where he won't find much opposition. And Sweden. Oh, poor Sweden. Unbelievable...

How long until members of his own party are so embarrassed that they throw him under the bus? Or is he a Democrat undercover operative who's goal is to destroy the Republican party to the ground ?

The whole world is laughing...

Carl Bildt - Ex Sweden Prime Minister
              "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                You're both contributing to a special olympics worthy debate, which you seem to want to keep going despite being all alone.

Where did he say anything about a terror attack? He's referring to the horrendous situations as a result of massive influxes to refugee populations in Europe. Sweden does have significant problems, there are areas cops will not go without significant numbers, and female cops simply do not venture period.

I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but there are much videos to highlight his flaws.
                Oh I thought he was referring to Sweden finding the bowling green massacre victims in Atlanta last night.

Why the fuck is this dude campaigning already? Hes been president a month at this point.

It seems like he doesn't want to be president at all, he just wants to jack himself off to the publicity.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Why the fuck is this dude campaigning already? Hes been president a month at this point.
                  Wondering who pays for Air Force One and his security staff when he's on a private campaign...

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Wondering who pays for Air Force One and his security staff when he's on a private campaign...
                    Probably the RNC, or whatever became of Trump campaign funds. However, when used for non-official business the full cost of operation is not charged to the user, but rather some portion of it. Of course I believe that the Air Force actually has operation of the aircraft/backups on their budget.

Then ground operations are handled by USSS, and that comes from their budget even if POTUS is travelling for non-official business.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

See, this is exactly why I'm laughing at all the people flipping out about what he is doing.

Evidence:
                      Flynn was a placeholder for his real nomination,

he is running Trump 2020 campaign so non-profit 501(c)(3)'s cannot lobby/get 'political' with him during the 2016-2020 period without breaking FEC campaign rules/laws,

why the administration pushed through a rushed "Travel Ban" EO they knew wouldn't fly (I'm under the impression they used the Obama Administration designations to troll the media) so they could tailor the real one to be a shoe in that would make the judicial system look flawed.

While everyone is losing their shit so to speak, he is moving chess pieces around the board. I'm not saying I support him, I'm not saying I do, I'm saying this guy is playing the media and the ensconced power structure and beating them at their own game, and they can't figure out how to respond.

I'm just saying, I consider r3v smart enough to see this pretty obviously, so maybe I shouldn't have to even say it. But if these are new thoughts, you are welcome.

Oh, and you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping P&R interesting without me. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

the same people who paid for Obama to golf twice a week around the world and take the same plane

where have you been for the last 8 years?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          See, this is exactly why I'm laughing at all the people flipping out about what he is doing.

Evidence:

he is running Trump 2020 campaign so non-profit 501(c)(3)'s cannot lobby/get 'political' with him during the 2016-2020 period without breaking FEC campaign rules/laws,

why the administration pushed through a rushed "Travel Ban" EO they knew wouldn't fly (I'm under the impression they used the Obama Administration designations to troll the media) so they could tailor the real one to be a shoe in that would make the judicial system look flawed.

While everyone is losing their shit so to speak, he is moving chess pieces around the board. I'm not saying I support him, I'm not saying I do, I'm saying this guy is playing the media and the ensconced power structure and beating them at their own game, and they can't figure out how to respond.

I'm just saying, I consider r3v smart enough to see this pretty obviously, so maybe I shouldn't have to even say it. But if these are new thoughts, you are welcome.

Oh, and you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping P&R interesting without me. Carry on.
                          exactly
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, and some of the crazy we have all been reading about will likely be released as a plot to find the leaker. It's like corporate espionage playing telephone. I'm thinking the 100,000 National Guard activation to 'round-up' immigrants was the coup de grâce that was leaked to one person that lit their own match and held it to the rope on their proverbial bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Evidence:

If only we could believe this man is really that smart.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The guy won the election when all the prophets said he wouldn't, for months. Nando, he is way smarter than you give him credit for.
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X