Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
    When Pep Boys and Auto Zone don't carry parts you need, and you have to order them online. And the excitement you feel when they do arrive, its like Christmas every time.

True that! And the bigger the box, the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

When your son is 14 and the wifey says "we should start thinking about a 3rd car" and there's an e30 in the garage the next day.....
      My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
      I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

When every new car you drive just seems boring and sterile, even the sporty ones.

Have to admit after test driving a few potential dailies, I'm either spending some more on fixing a few minor e30 niggles (steering rack, refreshed engine and gearbox mounts, and all wheel bearings)
        or giving up on an entertaining daily and buying a skoda fabia wagon.
        My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

When you buy an F30 because your e30 is to expensive to fix

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

Hahahahahaha

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

When the local cop stops by to say I love your car, been eyeing as it goes by the station. We have 3 officers, yeah small town.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

When you wouldn't mind if someone rear-ended your DD e36 M3 to turn it into a parts car...

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Swoozley Macklin View Post
                  Oh boy, my wallet knows it too.
                  If I'm honest though, I'm more happy with a car that runs like butter and looks beat than I'd be with a car that looks immaculate and is plagued with issues. Bodywork, I can deal with. Throwing a rod or breaking a head, nah. Swap time if that happens.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

When you realize you've somehow collected over a dozen bottlecaps.

Comment

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
                        When you realize you've somehow collected over a dozen bottlecaps.

I have 9...

sigpic
                        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Man you don't wanna know how hard I'm laughing right now!
                          :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                            If I'm honest though, I'm more happy with a car that runs like butter and looks beat than I'd be with a car that looks immaculate and is plagued with issues. Bodywork, I can deal with. Throwing a rod or breaking a head, nah. Swap time if that happens.
                            True, sorta how my car is. Bunch of little dings and dents but runs like a champ.

Comment

This is gold. Well played.
                              Estoguy
                              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

You know you're an e30 owner, when your car comes with an airbag, but you get rid of it to have a cool steering wheel.

"No Airbags
                                We die like real men"

Saw that in sticker form, somewhere on the internet. Made me think of this.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X