No announcement yet.

I'm pretty psyched right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just goes to show you don't need 400 plus hp if your car is light enough and set up properly. Fun cars much like formula Vee's. The bad they can be fragile in a crash.

OT but here's your Cortina at Nurburgring

Last edited by M-technik-3; 05-15-2017, 04:58 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by jmg View Post
      Nice job, she's beautiful!
      Thanks so much!
      Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      Just goes to show you don't need 400 plus hp if your car is light enough and set up properly. Fun cars much like formula Vee's. The bad they can be fragile in a crash.

OT but here's your Cortina at Nurburgring

We like to demonstrate how important power:weight ratio is when we take on larger and much more powerful cars :devil:

While you're generally correct about the fragility of a car like this, they're surprisingly strong and safe. Much of it comes down to our addition of safety features like a steel floor and don't roll hoop. Our drivers have unfortunately been involved in a couple pretty serious incidents with their Elva 200s, and the cars performed admirably. One of the cars was T-boned by a V8 Devin and the driver wasn't even touched. The chassis required a little massaging afterward, though... Another one was hit by a dickhead from Australia while we were at Indy, and the guy's Porsche 356 actually mounted a rear wheel and flew OVER the car. Aside from the steering wheel being slightly askew, the Elva was completely fine.

That's a great shot, I wish that was our Cortina! I'd love to visit a European track someday.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

So awesome.
        1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
        1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
        bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

oowesome car

hello members,
          really good looking and a great car at pic.
          transport service

Comment

Originally posted by anshul mewade View Post
            hello members,
            transport service
            I'm glad you think it's oowesome, we do too! I appreciate your forthcoming and unwarranted transport service ad, but we provide our own transport services so kindly take a one-way trip to the mouth of a volcano! :)
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by anshul mewade View Post
              hello members,
              transport service
              How much do they pay you at that click farm?
              F80 ///M3 CS
              i3 REx LCI
              Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Working...
              X