Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy Feeler List - 318is Stromung catback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
    Just heard from Stromung. Paypal sent. $439 + 30 shipping to my door in Bothell (98021). Thanks for setting this up AJ.
    Hey maybe they can ship two in the same box and cut us a bit of a deal on shipping? I'll ask on tuesday when I call them back

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Hey maybe they can ship two in the same box and cut us a bit of a deal on shipping? I'll ask on tuesday when I call them back
      Im down. I just don't think it will be all that much less. You can have them ship to me as I work from home.
      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
        They called yesterday but couldn't read the cc number and drive the interstate. Called them back today but no answer. Might be an "early out holiday" weekend.
        I paypal'd from my mobile phone ... Just that quick!

Comment

I don't have a shipping charge yet.

Comment

AJ - do you know when they will start production and an estimated time frame for delivery?

Comment

I don't know the timeframe specifically, but Scott said it would be 2-3 weeks after they started reaching out. They have to get the final number before they start production I believe.

Comment

Hey AJ,
                I have decided to go another route.
                Thanks for putting in the effort and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for the GB.
                Hope this message finds you well.

Comment

Ami, you'll need to let Stromung know when they contact you.

Comment

PAID. Really nice people to do business with!

Comment

This is all kinds of good news. I love mine. Well broken in, well behaved.

To all soon-to-be owners, if you don't like seeing a bright new muffler as viewed from the back, might want to consider masking it and painting the rear face only of the muffler in high heat flat black to subdue it, before installing it. Of course, the welds are beautiful and if you're into showing off, this is it!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        Did you get an answer to this?

Comment

Talked to the guys yesterday and submitted my payment info.
                          One question: are most of you guys looking to install yourself? How difficult should this be? I'm pretty good turning a wrench, but have never done any exhaust work.
                          Thanks!

John

Comment

Originally posted by jbgood View Post
                            Talked to the guys yesterday and submitted my payment info.
                            One question: are most of you guys looking to install yourself? How difficult should this be? I'm pretty good turning a wrench, but have never done any exhaust work.
                            Thanks!

John
                            John, on a scale of 1-10 (hardest) ... This is a 2.

Comment

John, on a scale of 1-10 (hardest) ... This is a 2.
                              Agreed. Plus a can of PB Blaster. Can't wait.

What,

I painted behind my grill and the clip section of the IS skirts, flat black.

Comment

Did you get an answer to this?

forgot to ask when they called me on tuesday afternoon! oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X