• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone from CLE???

id like to meet some of the r3vers in northeast ohio
    just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

I'm about 50 minutes away down near Youngstown.

Comment

I bounce around between Mayfield and Akron. Don't get a chance to meet too many folks up this way. Most of the OH crowd seems to be in C-bus.
      -Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
      '95 525iT
      '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
      '98 Disco 1

Comment

im from CLE. parma now to be specific.... :( you shgould all get your asses to the hunt.

any of you guys feel free to pm me for a g2g. theres a few good show here and around the akron area.
        Live Fast. Drive Faster.

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... :)
        You wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences :(

Comment

Put another one down. Akron/CLE suburb

Edit: OP, nice face:p

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Cleveland Heights area myself, new to the NE Ohio area in general. 5 more years in this shit hole. I drive a red 325ix and a black 944S.

Comment

West sider here, North Ridgeville. I've seen maybe three e30s in the area in as many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cstone12 View Post
                West sider here, North Ridgeville. I've seen maybe three e30s in the area in as many years.
                I daily my ix with 250k on it. I see at least 1 other every other day. My car is zinno, and I was on 90 last week or so and cruised with a zinno 318i sedan for a few miles. Big, goofy smiles were shared.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepman View Post
                  5 more years in this shit hole.
                  Same here. Finish college and I'm out! Jeepman is your ix on craigslist?
                  Also, one of these days we'll have to have an e30's an coffee for the cle+'ers

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

live in north olmstead but commute to university heights close to mayfield for work....we should meet up sometime seems like a decent crowd!

Comment

If anyone who posted here knows about the Cars and Coffee at the Garfield Hts Starbucks, let me know because we should all go. They used to be early Saturday morning a couple times a month.

Comment

Garfield heights starbucks is by transportation blvd right? I'd be down?

Comment

sounds like we all need to meet up...rocky rive isnt too far from me have you seen a half black half primed 325i coupe around?

Comment

Haven't seen any of you guys around but would definitely be in for a C&C meet or what not. Maybe we can give the PNW and SoCal crowd a run for the money! Psh, maybe not.

Anyone know the next cars as coffee?

Comment

Looks like we've got a pretty good scene here. C&C used to be the first and third Saturday of the month, so that's what I'm thinkin. I'm in contact with Shaferbm and I'll post here if I'm not working and planning to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X