No announcement yet.

MA: Looking for another car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you? Some of the owners after me didn't take as good care of it as I did, miss it like crazy. Mrmckie if you come down on the price I may be interested

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

lol i joke i joke." "that would be my ex and no definitely not;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt325es View Post
      Do you? Some of the owners after me didn't take as good care of it as I did, miss it like crazy. Mrmckie if you come down on the price I may be interested
      pm me an offer..
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

MrMckie, too pricey ill have to pass. TTT

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

Comment

^

Comment

As of now I have about 1200, had to pay a bill so if anyone has something I'd be interested. Otherwise Im waiting for another paycheck

Comment

Ttt

Comment

$2K and my car and all extra parts/rims are yours if we can do it this week. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt325es View Post
                  Yes and no, sold my turbo. if its clean, what were you asking?
                  2k as it sits

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Send me pics at my cell I've had so many people sending me offers, also if anyone is interested in my car I can do trades+cash

Comment

Bought an e36 325is

Comment

Working...
                      X