No announcement yet.

Lena Dunham Vs. Milo Yiannopoulos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before we make it to Page #2, I'd like to thank those who have posted and maintained the focus of the thread and not gone on personal attacks, I'm rather proud of r3v rightmeow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
      That's racist.

Seriously though, you should probably read some more. On going abuse over a ten year period only ending when Lena was 17. Spreading her sister's vagina open, masturbating together, bribing her to kiss her are all in the scope of what she did over that ten years. Realistically there is probably more that she doesn't want to openly admit to. Lena herself describes her actions as the behaviour of a sexual predator and she's completely unapologetic about it. She apologises if she triggered any "feminists" but hasn't directly apologised for her actions and doesn't care about what "conservative white males" think. She's even gone as far to joke that her abuse is what turned her sister gay. For some reason she's lauded by the media as a "feminist hero", whatever that means.

Josh Duggars behaviour was very much similar in the same kind of age range. Despite being apologetic of his actions and expressing a clear understanding that what he did was wrong, he's completely demonised, branded a child molester and slammed by the media.

Milo was a victim of sexual abuse, even though he feels it was consensual and he might have actually been the predator in his circumstances, he's completely bashed by the media, loses his book deal etc etc etc.

In the context of this thread, I'm absolutely going to side with the "victim" over the perpetrator.
      I don't agree with Milo on all points, nor am I defending Josh Duggar's behaviour, however I will always speak out against the blatant hypocrisy from the matriarchal left.
      Took this advice. I should've gone beyond the two articles I read which only spoke of a curious 7 year old, not a predatory teenager.

What's shooting Milo in the foot is not coming forward and being totally transparent with who he saw committing these acts.

Comment

The hell are you even talking about, dude? Why would I not inform myself on the very topic of the thread before posting in it?

Her whole personality/career is based around being a lefty SJW feminist but that's besides the point. The point is the blatant hypocrisy exhibited by lefties. They give her a pass and even laud her as some kind of hero but demonise others whose views don't align with theirs for doing similar things.
        Oh god. This may be the best post in the thread. Well played.

Drop the mic and go pour yourself a drink.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          rightmeow.
          Meow?

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

She's a child molesting piece of shit. no matter how hypocritical the SJW left wants to be, there is no excuse for that.
            Is your opinion the same of Robert Henry Richards?

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post

Why wouldn't he?
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                Sounds like a child molesting piece of human garbage to me. What point are you trying to make?

Comment

Sounds like a child molesting piece of human garbage to me. What point are you trying to make?
                  Just wanted know if other people thought that guy was a piece of sh!t as well.

Comment

A little late here... but both of these individuals give their generation a bad name, let alone their respective political affiliates/contemporaries.
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled