Good exterior detailing in NH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good exterior detailing in NH?

Well i have tons of embedded water spots in the clear coat of my rusted car. i have tried everything i can do without having a buffer. any suggestions of affordable detailing shops that do good work?

A while ago i took my e36 m3 to pauls executive car care cause i had some sap spots that i couldnt get out and thought they would do a great job making the car look purrdy. due to the porsches, corvettes, rolls royces etc out on their lot i assumed they knew what they were doing. Don't judge a book by it's cover. $250 bucks later after some "Special" exterior treatments. the car looked a tad bit shinier than when i brought it in sap spots still visible, wax on my plastic/rubber trim etc etc...angry..

so I do not want to be had like this again if anyone can suggest a place that they've dealt with first hand

A good detailing costs money. Not knowing you, I don't know if your expectations were too high or if they did a half ass job on a car that "isn't in their wheelhouse" since they deal with big $ cars.

A friend of mine is one of the best in the business. Check him out on Facebook; Better Car Care. He's a mobile detailing service and lives in the lakes region. Passionate about what he does. His name is Jeremy.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
    X