Best and Worst tuner/performance shop Great Lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best and Worst tuner/performance shop Great Lakes

Ok so I'm barely 6 months new to Ohio (columbus) and I still have NO idea where to go and where NOT to go for occasional shop assistance. Wondering where most of you guys/gals go for tire mounting, custom exhaust work etc etc.
    Thanks
    My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
    My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
    I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Anyone??
    So far I've found forcedfab and zerolift on my old nissan forums.
    Both of which I know nada about.
    How about machine shops for the occasional engine build?

I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

Don't take it anywhere. Do it yourself and get a Bentley for info.

Comment

Haha jk but I work in my family's machine shop and it's hard to say what different places would charge. I live in saginAw and there isn't anywhere I would trust taking my e30. Find some locals that would help.

Comment

If only I knew locals and if only I could mount/balance my own tires, hot tank/machine my own block and dyno/tune my own car lol. Life would be great. Central Ohioans don't really seem like the "tuner" types. I think I'm screwed.

Comment

I would love to open a BMW shop in SE MI, but would the traffic be there? It's not a solid market...

Comment

Working...
            X