No announcement yet.

the never ending build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that interior looks amazing. How did your friend send it back to you ? Did you have him ship the whole seats ? or just take off the covers and ship them ?

Comment

he's an in air refueler in the airforce, so he just put the whole seats and panels on his plane.

Comment

updates? Whats that interior called?
        sigpic
        24v swapped

Comment

how did your brother make the side molding? Would he make a set and sell me one? Car look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mentaleeill View Post
            well i've been home from work for a few days because of a seperated upper ac joint. rested the first couple, and today i got the bottom end all assembled. shoulder is starting to hurt so i'm gonna take a pain pill and relax, so hopefully over the weekend i can get the head on and torqued. god, i can't wait to drive this car again.
            Damn, I've never separated my shoulder, but I've had surgery to remove bone spurs, and I deal with tendinitis flare ups from time to time. That shit is really painful and annoying.

On another note, I love your car. I messaged you a little over a year ago inquiring about your side moldings. It seemed you didn't want to divulge much about what type of material they are, or how they were made. And I can understand wanting to be the only person with them. But since I'm way on the other side of the country and you'll never see my car in person, is there any way you could persuade your brother to produce another set for me? I'd be willing to pay a proper price for them.

Comment

bump for more info
              sigpic
              24v swapped

Comment

right think he'd make a few sales on the sides. Good looking car too.
                Continuous For Sale Thread
                323i s50

Comment

I like this
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

are those hartge skirts
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

nice car, i remember seeing it at blown euros last year.
                      8380 Laboratories
                      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Updat-um please! This car is one of my top 5.
                        -tim
                        Originally posted by Jordan
                        I like the stance
                        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                        X