No announcement yet.

My 87 325.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any progress on this? i know it was close to being ready for h20, so it's gotta be done now. i wanna see this badboy.
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Nope, not done. I have had some set backs. Front euro bumper was trashed. Rear bumper I got finally last weekend. AND the title still didnt come.
      80% of the supercharger stuff I have been collecting came though. Water to air cooler, Vortech V2, S52 cams, Euro maf, Clutch, BOV. Few other goodies. Still need a few things though.

Comment

subscribed.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Nothing really has happend with the car recently.

Ripped the old rear bumper of to prep for the euro bumper.
          I had to fix some just spots where the mounting holes and tabs are at.
          I didnt take any photos other then the bumper off...

Also scored a early rear shelf with no 3rd brake light. Since Im not a stereo person I coverd over the speaker holes as well.

Also got lucky and scored a nice "new" used euro front bumper. Should have that this week. :)

Comment

What kind of suspension? Such a sick car already

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Ground control coils and camber plates. Short koni front, bilie sport rear.

Comment

Subscribed. Was wondering what the details were on the car in your sig. In case I missed it somewhere, m52 w/ boost?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                X