Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
    byzanz?
    Similar color but its a Factory Bmw one.
    Came on e36s.

Should be wild when its done.
    E28 > Mt1 wing

Hunter
    We're out there in here.

Comment

Actually, that color is from a 2005 Nissan 350z. A17 I believe. I'm going to be pulling the motor, and rebuilding for turbo when I'm done. I am changing the color to a 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Orange. It has a bit more pearl in it, so I'm going to be a bit happier.
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

do byzanz, stay with the BMW colors on the BMW, you already got a Nissan.....but regardless its your car, and it will be HOT

Comment

Originally posted by greenmachine72 View Post
          do byzanz, stay with the BMW colors on the BMW, you already got a Nissan.....but regardless its your car, and it will be HOT
          I was thinking about it, but I think it would be a bit too dark for the eye catching color. We'll see, I want to get my engine pulled before I paint anyways.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

Comment

Haven't updated in a while. I put another muffler on to have a more stock look so I don't get hassled too much by the police. Also ground controls went on too :) And I know the volvo lip looks shitty, but I don't care. It's going to get ripped off when I run off track one day anyways. It's mounted by zip ties :)

Delta Auto Care
            2875-C Towerview Road
            Herndon, VA

Comment

you already got a pair of eyelids! I suppose the other one is for stefs car?

Comment

Nah, the other set of eye lids are going on the other grilles that I have. I wanted the Kamei ones because they were thicker than the ones I have.

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

Comment

That engine is the only redeeming thing about that car. styling is fucked up. I realize it is a project though and as such is evolving. Best of luck! Engine looks CLEAN.
                  Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Meh, the way I see it, is not all of us can be hard parkers :) I don't plan the car to be a trailer queen, and I don't see this car lasting forever. It's a project car that is being built to be an all track car.

Paint work will be coming up as soon as I pull the motor to do a turbo kit.

edit: pictures from a BMWCCA "autoX"

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

Comment

Looks good. When I helped my friend put his volvo lip on we took all of the clips out and just zip-tied it on, which made it fit pretty good.

Comment

Yah, the volvo lip looks like shit and so does the rest of the car, but it gets the job done. It's fun to drive and like i said, it gets the job done.

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

Working...
                        X