No announcement yet.

S52e30 IA buildup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, all m/s5X swaps have the e34. We were talking about you picking up another to have as an extra I believe.
    bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

I need some camber plates now! :)

Anyone know of any good skidplates? I hear there is an oem skidplate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Two View Post
        I need some camber plates now! :)

Anyone know of any good skidplates? I hear there is an oem skidplate.
        The OEM "skidplate" is an air diverter. It's not structural at all. PM user "ejnight" here, he makes nice skidplates.
        cars beep boop

Comment

She's back on the road and good as new! Oh god, I missed driving this thing. Unfortunately UT was hit with a snow storm (And is supposed to get a follow up tomorrow) so I've only had the drive from Nashville to Knoxville thus far.

Here's a pic of the intake setup I'm running.

I need to replace that silicone reducer with a proper one.

There's apparently a pull-a-part here with a few e30s, and there are some misc bits I need to pick up. I'll be making a trip out there tomorrow if the snow stays away.

Both fenders are done :)

I've got the hood and trunk left to do this weekend. Hopefully I'll have time. I always end up trying to fit too much in one weekend.

Anyone recognize this logo? :D

Comment

lego!!

Comment

You win the prize!

(The prize is that you give me your headlight wiper assembly)

Comment

TRM chipped installed as of last night! (Thanks Nak!)Pulls like a freight train to 7k now. The ecu needs a wee bit more time to adjust to the new chip, but g...

Highly reccomending TRM chips to any of my 24v swapped bretheren. They make a damn good tune! There is more torque everywhere and she pulls like a freight train to 7k.

I had a pretty damn good weekend! Kicked it off with the Lake Ave. meet on the UTK campus. Organized by my friend Arthur, who helped me do work saturday and sunday

We had 67 cars. A HUGE variety. It was fun having the e30 there. There were only a few people there who really knew what it was ;)

Popping the hood was fun. Had to wait till people came around the other side to see "BMW M POWER". Reactions were pretty entertaining :D

A few pictures I snapped. My camera HATES the dark, so they came out on the grainy side.

We have a total of 5 NSXs now that come to the meets. Only two there this time. Below is a supercharged CRV, of all things. Very cleanly done too. Not something you see everyday!

But enough of that. Do work time!

Hood and trunk getting stripped

Messing with the intake a bit. I've got a 3.5" to 3.0" 90 degree silicone reducer that's replacing the stock boot. Samco makes one, but theres costs $120 or so. Mine doesn't have the openings for the ICV and evap line, but all you need to do is chop off their mounting points from the stock boot and seal them to the silicone reducer and you save $100 (The 90 degree reducer I bought was $20) Doing this at UTK, the sealant needs 24 hours to cure and I had another meet to go to that night

My buddy Arthur, pictured above, had been snapping these. Got this one of the e28 after I remarked how mean it looked. I'm going to miss the beast, she's pretty much sold now. The deal will be finalized on friday.

This stripper is nasty, but it works.

My brother messing around with his project civic. I need to steal his seat, it's comfy as hell!

Mike here used to work at Treehouse. He actually worked on the swap in my e30, and apparently the GC's that were on his e30 are the same ones my car is running. Small world, eh? Mike went to town on the car, and installed the chip and replaced the valve cover gasket and plugs while Arthur and I were scraping off paint on the trunk and hood.

Apparently it was time to break shit

The e36 M3 is getting towed to the scrap yard tomorrow, so there was a little bit of demolition work done :p

The stripping continues. The hood was particularly stubborn.

Running hoodless, as seen in the video. Crazy noises without the hood on there.

New desktop backround :D

Stop! Hookah time.

Do more work, smoke more hookah.

Scraper ain't doin shit.

Power sander sure was though. This is about where we ran outa time. Had to head back to Knoxville. I cleaned off the trunk and hood and slapped on a quick coat of clear to keep the rust away till I can get them finished this weekend.

Comment

tiny pictures ftl :(
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Click on them and they get big. Or at least they should. I'll get around to doing them like the other posts.

Comment

I see a steering rack in that demolished e36m3
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

One of the arms is bent, unfortunately.

Comment

Looks like the sale is FINALLY finalized on the e28, so I can start ordering parts hopefully Tuesday. Should have a lot of shit to put on this coming weekend. In the meantime, some teasers!

Comment

Great looking build!
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

s2k seats?

Comment

Yep!
                                Last edited by Mr Two; 09-14-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X