• Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES more RM love!!!

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Comment

Welcome, Alexi. Nice to see you on the interwebz

I'm just glad the car is in good hands. It's nice to see someone doing tasteful upgrades to that car.
      sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
      That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Originally posted by pporcaro View Post
        Welcome, Alexi. Nice to see you on the interwebz

I'm just glad the car is in good hands. It's nice to see someone doing tasteful upgrades to that car.
        Thanks dude, I'm trying to get this thing in reliable condition. Its been good so far and I hope for the cars compliance with my mods.

Pictures up at some point this week, chrome trim is on now and hope to have the recaros in soon.

Comment

Nice!

Someone took the time to do a complete bumper/valence swap, but didn't paint it. You should paint those parts to match before doing any after market body kits, I think it would look better than any aftermarket stuff;)

Comment

Last edited by alexi; 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

do'in work.

Comment

Motivation!

Comment

Well I was driving home tonight in the rain and found out I need a sunroof seal. Water on my head ain't fun, add to that my tail light goin out. About that; my drivers side light had been sorta dim since I bought it. Well after jumping out in the rain I checked it and it was the passenger was out... "huh" tap tap* nothing, try the trunk... its locked! Fuck, turn off the car, pop the trunk and pull off the tray. Bulb is flickering, touch it and *POP* blows up! Great its down pouring and I only have the dim ass bulb.

I drive 30mins towards home, stop at a mobil; now I have shelter and light. Pop the trunk, pull out the bulb, grab the same bulb in the store, try to put it in? Nope! WTF? Wrong bulbs! No wounder they dont work and the other one was dim (face palm) opened the first pack of bulbs and they won't let me return them, so I had to buy the right ones....again

Haha, wow I haven't vented about a car in a while.

Comment

coming together hommie!

you have the same motivation as i!
                    Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Monday: Pulled off the wheels, replaced the lugs with OEM bmw lugs I got from corey. When I had put on the new wheels 2 weeks ago I noted that some of the lugs were cut down and some were ball seat. Today my friend and I lowered the front a bit and adj. The camber. (Pix soon)
                      I am also chasing an electrical issue with the horns, the relay works and so does the horn, but not when they are conected. Working on fixxing it or rigging something to work for inspection.

New mirror glass is the next purchase, I can't see shit on the highway at night

Comment

picture of the car lowered and now the horn works to get it inspected.

Comment

car is looking good. Nice work! I would suggest a light tint on the windows, like 35%

Comment

sittin nice my friend.
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

A deal has come along I cannot pass up. Trading my car without the wheels for a 2001 A6, The e30 has been fun but this choice is better for a daily for me.

Comment

I lied.

haha, repainting it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X