This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I'd love one too since a 330 rack is in my future.

Let me know what I'll owe you!

Pmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Hey guys, anybody want to check a car out for me? I live in KY and saw something I really want. The car is in Campbell, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by rtaq View Post
        Hey guys, anybody want to check a car out for me? I live in KY and saw something I really want. The car is in Campbell, Ca.
        Ask the NorCal forum. Thats where Campbell is
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Ask the NorCal forum. Thats where Campbell is
          Alright, thanks man!

Comment

I started dicking around with thoughts on more power and technology. Found a couple of s38's but found a lot more s54's. Then I was thinking why are the s54's getting so cheap? Hard to believe that BMW produced over 125,000 e46 m3's alone. I know the s54 was in the z3mc and the z4m too but that e46m number is crazy to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Its the new S52
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

All the big number mass produced engines will come down in price over time. You just have to be patient. If you wanna brag about being one of the few you gotta pay to play, otherwise just sit back and wait.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Anyone eaten at Catch LA? My monthly Brodeo is coming up and we were thinking about trying this place out.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Is your car an airbag car?! If it is, I'm going to machine a plate for mine next week, so if you need one lmk!

Which inner and outer tie rods are you going to use?

I imagine I will do a rack swap eventually, if you could make one more then I am in as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      I imagine I will do a rack swap eventually, if you could make one more then I am in as well.

Doesn't seem like anyone produces these plates, so you guys will see a FS thread pop up soon.

I'll be selling the plate and spacers together as an airbag rack swap kit.

I'll also pm you and the others that have asked me for one when they're ready to be shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After 2 years of not having a BMW I'm finally back! Yesterday I picked up a 1991 325i convertible 5 speed for $2,000 in San Diego. It runs great but has quite a few things that need to be fixed. On the plus side the top is 7 months old and the windows are already tinted =)

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          Anyone eaten at Catch LA? My monthly Brodeo is coming up and we were thinking about trying this place out.
                          The Kardashians love that place, brah. Their impeccable taste couldn't be wrong ;D

Comment

Anyone have a BMW touring for sale? Budget around 3k.

-NICK

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Yeah, if anyone has a touring under or around $3k let me know as well.

Comment

Im pretty sure he's asking for a touring in general, not an E30 touring...

E34, E39, E46, E60, E93(?)... any others Im forgetting?

Felt like an idiot this weekend. I couldnt swap the rear suspension on an E30. Shocks were fine and easy once the penetrating fluid did its job, but I couldnt get the springs out...

Yes, I also disconnected the sway bar, but the spring still didnt have enough room to come out. So annoying
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X