No announcement yet.

South Park creators warned over Muhammad depiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last 2 episodes about Muhammad and all the celbrities weren't that funny. The best so far this season was the episode about KFC/medicinal marijuana. Second best was the facebook one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      FUCK ISLAM Religion of peace my ass

This type of shit pisses me off too BUT, you cannot lump all followers of Islam in with some fucking idiots with a wild hair up thier ass.

It would be like saying all christians are in the same boat as the Westboro Baptist church.

but again, fuck that asshole who stated the "warning"; someone needs to find a bullet in his skull
      88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
        This type of shit pisses me off too BUT, you cannot lump all followers of Islam in with some fucking idiots with a wild hair up thier ass.

It would be like saying all christians are in the same boat as the Westboro Baptist church.
        Exactly.

Comment

but again, fuck that asshole who stated the "warning"; someone needs to find a bullet in his skull
          That's exactly how I feel. If every batshit crazy fundamentalist, regardless of religion, got shot in the head it would be the happiest day of my life. And I think the prick who gave the "warning" is from New York, or maybe that's just where the site is based.

Comment

While I can generally agree with this, I cant in this case by and large.

Any religion in this modern world that still advocates Killing all that dont believe, as a core value needs to be dealt with. Period, when your threats of violence interfere with others rights to free speech and expression, You have crossed the line from religion to Criminal activity, Period end of story. Yes I know my views on this must be elitist American or for lack of a better term ugly American, right???? Because I dont understand how it is in their shit hole country and I am being uneducated in my view point right. I guess its my American heritage and rights that hold dear granted to me in the Constitution that are clouding my judgment in this case huh.

Well I wont apologize for my views and what I hold as the greatest thing a person has. Their freedom to with their life as they see fit so long as they are harming no one. Free of oppression from men or organizations of all types. These ass holes that are making threats on US in our own soil for a TV show must be fairly main stream for islam the way I see it.

If not then how come there are not droves of moderate Muslims clamoring to denounce the perpetrators of violence or even the threats of violence in the name of the religion of peace. To separate them selves from the fringes of their ranks.

We see this all the time with the Westburogh idiots where fellow Christians and baptists denounce their actions as reprehensible. This is but just one example, of many many such things.

But yet there are very few followers of Islam that do such things. Is it because they fear retaliation of the fringe groups???? Or is it because they believe in the threats and violence so they just silently agree?????? Personally I think its a combination of the 2, and more to do with that latter than the former.

Are there Muslims that are disgusted by these actions I KNOW THERE ARE, that is not a question, are those that are in this category included in this little rant NO not at all. When we start to see where ever day rank and file Muslims start to speak out against these actions in numbers that suggest a majority, then we can talk about it.

Edit: All this PC appeasement of anyone and every one, needs to stop. Lord forbid we offend a Muslim or a Gay guy. But to hell with offending the majority of the non gay and judeo Christian valued people that make up the bulk of the country. Its ok if they get offended they will get over it huh.

(full disclosure, no I dont jump to conclusions when I run across a member of the Islamic faith. I have had many a good long intelligent conversations with a few over the last few years.)
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-22-2010, 08:24 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Comedy Central suits have admitted to censoring last night’s South Park after the show’s brain trust was subjected to veiled jihadist threats for the show’s depiction of the prophet Muhammad.
              A notice posted at SouthParkStudios.com, where Parker and Stone would normally stream the latest episode, explained the situation:
              “After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show. We will bring you a version of 201 as soon as we can.”
              Seemingly lost on the fundamentalists (and the network execs) was that the offending South Park storyline was mocking the ridiculousness of extremists who would resort to bombing if a bunch of cartoon cutups showed Muhammad (even with a big "censor" strip plastered over him or if he was hidden in a bear suit). Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b177...#ixzz0lrcR6dX3
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

That islam group is in the US. they hate on our culture and freedom of speech but yet they still live here. i guess its becuse even islamist hate their own country. someone should gun down those radicals.

Comment

Anyone else think it's super hilarious that they hate all that we stand for to the point of "Kill all Infidels" yet stay in our country, enjoy our free speech, and if we "racial profile" throw a fucking hissy fit about how we're violating the constitution?
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

told yall islam wasnt peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
                      someone should gun down those radicals.
                      Ironic QOTD?
                      WTB late model, anywhere on the east coast will go as far west as Texas for the right car at the right price. 5 speed 6cyl only.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." - Han Solo

Comment

+9 on Mrsleeves post above....

do not cave in to the demands of terrorist demands, that fear, is what fuels them. this is fucking america, land of the free, because of the brave. we can say whatever we want, thats part of being american, especially in fucking america. if you don't like it, change the channel back to al jazeera and live your life.

i love how they're pressing their views, and religion on us. here. in america. and they caved to it. i need to make a TV show, and stand up to these fucks.
                        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
                          The best so far this season was the episode about KFC/medicinal marijuana. Second best was the facebook one.

lolll
                          Tim.

Comment

People make fun of Jesus and God all the time. You dont see Jews and Christians hunting them down and killing them. Why is radical Islam so godamn radical?

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Not currently streaming... :(
                              - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                              Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                                People make fun of Jesus and God all the time. You dont see Jews and Christians hunting them down and killing them. Why is radical Islam so godamn radical?
                                the jews? i guess cause they're more reasonable. because in the torah it says kill all non believers. but i guess they grew out of that. i mean, they are an older religion by a few thousand years. islam, 600 AD, judaism, what like.. 1500+ BC?

christians, because christ came around and said love thy neighbor. and christians can barely get it right half the time. i'd still rather live in a christian world than a muslim world though.

islam, like the old testament, says to kill everyone who doesnt believe or who refuses to submit to the will (dhimmitude) of the muslims.

how are you supposed to respond to a violent person who only uses force? i know its hypocritical to say we kill you in the name of peace, which is what they are saying. but the difference is that they kill in the name of oppression. and we kill in the name of freedom. its definitely a sticky area. and we completely fucked up iraq, for sure. doing better with afghanistan, but how are we supposed to do anything there when the presidents brother is the #1 drug lord in the country?

ehh.. if it wasnt the cradle of civilization, i'd say glass iraq. afghanistan too. nothing there but mountains anyway. might as well do iran while we're at it.

im just not a fan of islam. i really dont give a fuck if it makes me racist.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X