Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's join the liberals in boycotting Arizona Iced Tea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
    I just want to know, what is the point in persecuting a party not involved with this whole deal?

Because i disagree with party "A" im gonna punish and boycott party "z"?

This is why the liberals can't fix shit.
    Conservatives can't fix shit either cuz they spend all day arguing about which one of them Jesus is really with....

More accurate to say politicians can't fix shit because they're too busy trying to hang on to their free health care and other assorted perks while sucking up to the corporations that got them elected.

There are total complete morons on both sides.

Comment

time out.

What does a drink have anything to do with... anything? This goes on the list of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Edit-
      Dumb as in liberals.
      Last edited by Need4Speed1299; 04-29-2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
        Conservatives can't fix shit either ...

More accurate to say politicians can't fix shit because they're too busy trying to hang on to their free health care and other assorted perks while sucking up to the corporations that got them elected.

There are total complete morons on both sides.
        Yes will agree with you on this, its the Big govt mentality of both sides that is the problem Not just the parties they both have been corrupted hard core over the last 100 years with big govt progressivism thats why nothing ever changes.......................same philosophy just different masks
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
        X