Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex L.A. Gang Member/drug addict/general scallywag serves as pillar of E30 community!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utter Poppycock.

Comment

Did you have to give them your Harley?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        VERY few people are allowed to retire from that once they open their eyes and see it for what it is.
        It's just like the mexican matrix.
        tasty

Comment

Me and my crew of bad-arse drop bears and koalas got your back Mariano!

W3rd!

Ps: scallywag = skylarking = tomfoolery = japes = shenanigans (evil shenanigans?)
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

pardon my ignorance, but are l.a. gang's of mixed latino backgrounds? or are they for example, strictly mexican?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Yeah, yeah, YEAH... where my homies now, Tupac, EZ-E, Notorious B.I.G.?
              Someone busted a cap in all a dem gang bangers. Some made it out and are now "pillars of society". Ice T, Ice-Cube, Snoop Dogg, X-Zibit, 50-Cent. Live large or die tryin.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                I didn't know you could be an ex gang member. I thought it was for life.
                Why not? If you can be an ex-con, why not ex-gang...just run and run far away.

Comment

Yet another reason I wish illegal immigration was handled properly.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                    wat?

Comment

in for lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post

Ps: scallywag = skylarking = tomfoolery = japes = shenanigans (evil shenanigans?)
                          Many shenanigans. And TONS of tomfoolery.
                          pardon my ignorance, but are l.a. gang's of mixed latino backgrounds? or are they for example, strictly mexican?
                          All types of latins. There are even some blacks and other races in some Latino gangs. I, for instance, am not Mexican or of Mexican descent.
                          Originally posted by BeLzEbUb58 View Post
                          Yeah, yeah, YEAH... where my homies now, Tupac, EZ-E, Notorious B.I.G.?
                          Someone busted a cap in all a dem gang bangers. Some made it out and are now "pillars of society". Ice T, Ice-Cube, Snoop Dogg, X-Zibit, 50-Cent. Live large or die tryin.
                          Cube was never a gang member, neither was Snoop. Just FYI. Snoop is a crip cheerleader.
                          Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                          90% of gang members are born here and are legal as are their parents. Dont forget this was Mexico and many many people are 4th and 5th generation Americans. I think youre forgetting the aryan gangs, the bloods the crips, etc. I was born in this country. Your theory is severely flawed. Instead of handling immigration properly, how about handling the social situations that create gangs properly. Please dont turn this into an ignorant vs. informed citizen argument. It was a joke. Spew that shit in the plethora of other threads that are in "politics" forum please.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            90% of gang members are born here and are legal as are their parents. Dont forget this was Mexico and many many people are 4th and 5th generation Americans. I think youre forgetting the aryan gangs, the bloods the crips, etc. I was born in this country. Your theory is severely flawed. Instead of handling immigration properly, how about handling the social situations that create gangs properly. Please dont turn this into an ignorant vs. informed citizen argument. It was a joke. Spew that shit in the plethora of other threads that are in "politics" forum please.
                            ignore the conservative rednecks
                            our country would be nothing without its latin immigrants, be them legal or not.
                            Would you mind if I asked how you got involved in the gang? I have had friends who got into gangs, I really haven't seen them since jr. high, or my freshman year of high school. Living right by Oakland, you see a lot of thangs. BTW, Tupac went to high school with my uncle.

and here's one for the mix.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

ignore the conservative rednecks
                              Please. His best friend is a conservative redneck.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with conservative rednecks. I'm surrounded, and boy can some of them cook, And field dress a carcass faster than greased lightning outta mare's ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X