• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in current state, an eta is E or F class, i forget which
    only the i and is is D class

Comment

318 and eta are G as of the 2006 rules

D classed e30s are moving to C in 2007
      Not sure where the G classed e30s are going in 2007.

Comment

i've been following this change since late summer....
        e30's in C class are going to get owned.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
          i've been following this change since late summer....
          e30's in C class are going to get owned.

No kidding! Raw deal if you ask me...

Comment

Nope, e30's stay in current classes due to an overall reworking of the classing system.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
              Nope, e30's stay in current classes due to an overall reworking of the classing system.
              Thats great! Curious where you got your info (not questioning you, just curious to read more on it)? Last I heard they were still going to CSP:

Did the SEB retract their changes?

edit:

doing a little searching, looks like the 914 guys aren't very happy about it:

Last edited by iflytii; 12-04-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Yes, e30's stay in DSP for this 2007. There is a new proposal planned to be effective 1/1/2008 for classing, not sure what it is yet.
                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

oh snap!

Comment

So, are 318i's also in DSP or in G ?
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Apperently the "reworking" of the classes isn't going to be a sbig as it sounds.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

hopefully they will get some of the "major" classing problems worked out.
                        :fingerscrossed:
                        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

If I were you I would revert back to being DSP legal and forget the stroker. E30's are very hard to be competitive in DSP as it is. SM is another story. You'll get your ass handed to you every weekend.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Agreed. A friend of mine up here put a 3.0 Suby motor in his Impreza. It produces 300HP stock. N/A as well. That makes his car lighter than the STi by far.
                            SM is not a walk in the park.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                            X