Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm aware of what is ahead of me... You seem to forget I'm not THAT far behind you guys... Then like.... 6 or 8 more years after I graduate ... or something.... fml

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      I'm aware of what is ahead of me... You seem to forget I'm not THAT far behind you guys... Then like.... 6 or 8 more years after I graduate ... or something.... fml
      You send in the transfer application?
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

CSU yes, one more to go... Kinda going by deadlines. CSU was soonest, gonna start UNL here shortly.... Kinda wanting to MAYBE stay local-ish... we'll see though

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I know you don't like CU, but I'd apply here anyway. Depending on what field you want to go into, I'd apply to the highest ranked school for that field.

Are you applying for spring or fall?
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Deadline passed. Applying for Spring, next semester...

Comment

Nice. I didn't realize the deadlines were so late....i'm applying for next fall and all the apps are due in the next month and a half.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

CU passed like a month ago, they were one of the earliest. CSU was the first, UNL is 12/1. This is all for Spring (the next I believe, right?) semester.

Comment

Damn. I'd check, just because that seems a bit late. If the deadline for transferring is 12/1, and the semester starts 1/8.....that's almost no time for the bureaucracy to work itself out + take two weeks of vacation.

I'd double check is all. I remember Sam having some timing issues transferring, where it took months longer than expected.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I'll double check, but it'll be like the 15th check I've done. Trust me, I'm kinda worried about the time crunch, which is why I kinda wanna stay closer... I dunno how feasible it'd be to get accepted, find a place, move out and get situated, pick classes and start in a week...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                      I'll double check, but it'll be like the 15th check I've done. Trust me, I'm kinda worried about the time crunch, which is why I kinda wanna stay closer... I dunno how feasible it'd be to get accepted, find a place, move out and get situated, pick classes and start in a week...
                      Unlikely, but possible. You'll run into the issue where most leases aren't coming due in January.

It's doable, but it'll be a hellish week for you.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Possible yes. Dec. 1, yes. We'll see what happens. Maybe I take a semester off and go for Summer. We'll see what happens.

Comment

What you guys studying anyhow?
                          ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Transfering to CU is a myth. They just let you take classes and spend your money. I will NOT be surprised if they say I don't get my diploma after this semester for another stupid reason they come up with. I have had so many issues with transfering here it is unreal. It is taking me over 150 credits a degree. I think missing the deadline is a good thing...

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
                              What you guys studying anyhow?
                              6th year Mechanical Engineering student. We have a lot of ME's here.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

4th year of classes, ME student. 5th overall.....huzzah co-ops.

Going to grad school for probs biomechanical engineering next fall
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X