cocomats.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cocomats.com

I just want to give a shoutout to Drew and company at cocomats.com - they make a great product and really stand behind it. I contacted him a few weeks ago to ask about a pair of front mats for my 325iX, and he immediately sent out several samples (about 3" x 3") of the colors I was interested in as well as hand-drawn paper templates to check the fit. The right side of the template needed a little trimming, so he promised to incorporate that into my mats - a custom build indeed.

It took about a week to make the mats, which unfortunately got lost by UPS. When I contacted him again, he wrote back right away that they would make me a new set asap. Not only did they do that, they threw in a set of rear mats for my troubles - and it wasn't even their fault!

The mats are top quality and look great, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Email drew@cocomats.com or drop by his booth at the Vintage this weekend and I have every confidence he'll treat you right too.

Find content from CNBC and the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!

...even Jay Leno could vouch for CocoMats!
    John Anthony
    e90 m3
    e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I have a set of Coco mats in Black, I love them. They were something like $250 or so, but really, really nice.

Comment

Sorry, I realized I forgot to reply to this. I paid $150ish for a set of 2 mats.

Comment

Do these mats have a tendency to "ride up", as in they get pushed forward towards the pedals? Every floor mat i've had does this. I ended up ziptieing the back of the mat to the front of the seat rail.
            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Not that I've found - they're super heavy and backed with thick rubber spikes. I'd recommend contacting Drew and asking for a sample - the little samples are constructed just like the mats (and make neat coasters).

Comment

In fact, that may be my only complaint - the mats are so thick that they act as a clutch stop! No big deal since I had plenty of travel, but if you have a low engagement point it could be an issue. If that's the case I'm sure they could cut them to avoid contacting the clutch arm.

Comment

do they make
                  rubber ones

Comment

Um, not that I know of, but you can see their whole line of mats on their website.

Comment

I just ordered some today.. I've been wanting these for a while ever since I first saw them in an e30. I got black and white dot classic coco for driver and passenger. I'll report back when I get them. They said it could be a few weeks or so. How long did yours take?
                      Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                        I just ordered some today.. I've been wanting these for a while ever since I first saw them in an e30. I got black and white dot classic coco for driver and passenger. I'll report back when I get them. They said it could be a few weeks or so. How long did yours take?
                        Hey Vinni, I think it took about a week or so for them to make the mats the first time, but they got lost in the mail (and subsequently showed up a few weeks later, after replacements had been rush-built and shipped). They're well worth the wait - enjoy!

Comment

I have a set in my vert and really like them. Drew was great to work with. I'm thinking about getting a set for my e39 as well.
                          Current: 2011 M3
                          Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

I wish I would of bought these instead of the crappy ones I bought.

Edit: Fuck it, I splurged and got a set of the Jaspe mats.

Comment

There's a set of 4 on sale at Bavauto right now. $130.45.

Comment

Working...
                              X