Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmerheads!!!

Big thanks to Shant and Matt!!

Long story short, i blew a hg and shant refused to simply resurface it...he wanted to do something cool. So we did.

Head specs

- 280/274 Dual pattern
    - MM Beehive springs
    - HD rockers
    - Port and polished

Head looked awesome, ill see what pics i can find as most of the ones i had were on my old (now broken) phone.

Shant and Matt were amazing to deal with, always quick to answer questions even in the oddest hours of the night. Turnaround was super quick. Shant knew i was pressed for time to get back going before the seasons end and he had the head back to me in no time.

As for power increase, im going to have dyno numbers very soon but currently with a wastegate not holding (going to 16 psi but settling down to 14 and wont hold any more) and a spark plug wire issue

360whp/360tq

This is 2.7i, ms2, wasted spark and hx35

The new head drop spool time substantially, in 5th it now starts to spool at 2500 and by 3k im at 10psi where as it used to start spooling at 3k.

Ill have some pics and better numbers/graph very soon im just waiting on a new wastegate.

Bottom line, Shant and Matt are the guys to go to for your head needs. Stock rebuild or some crazy stuff, plus pricing is amazingly reasonable for the work that's done.

Thank you again guys!

Last edited by FLG; 09-27-2014, 12:30 PM.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277
Working...
X