Mooshoomobile V2.0 - E30 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

def get is skirts.

we have just about the same car and I've fit 17x9/10.5 with my custom pokal wheels. 215/40 and 235/40 - but the rear lip will hit the flare, metal on metal is no fun. Email w more questions since you already are lol. Great starting point! More updates!
    91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Spent a whole lot of money.

Ordered so far:

Wheels! Ordered something special from spinfab. The customer service has been great and they're working with me to create a custom finish for the faces and lips. I just got some sample photos.. they still need to tweak the lip colour but they look amazing. I can't wait to get them

Renown Monaco steering wheel with Motorsport stitching. (Hoping to potentially stitch with burnt orange thread to match the seats)

NRG Short Hib

NRG Quick release v2.5

Black Aluminum pedals with M logo

Replacement dash with no cracks

ZHP Shift Knob

Eurogrill with blacked out kidney

Euro smoked Smiley headlights

IS Side Skirts

Smoked bumper signals front and sides

Keyless entry mod

Planned:
      Recovered VW mk2 Recaro seats. Grey alcantara outers, mk6 grey plaid inners, burnt orange stitching. These are a half completed project for MCHammered but mught have a new home with me. Debating on re-stitching to 3 colour motorsport or keeping the burnt orange stitch.

Air Lift performance seriest kit

Accuair exomount

Air Lift 3H Management
      Build Thread: Here
      Instagram: @jonnymooshoo
      Automotive Photography IG: @automotive_photo
      www.jonathanleungphotography.com

Comment

Appointment booked at CG for Tuesday morning

Spoke with Scott at renownusa. We'll be doing a custom colour on my steering wheel to match the Recaro seats that Tim at Velocity Upholstery is finishing for me. Interior will be vw mk6 plaid with grey suede and burnt orange stitch. This will go nicely with the finish on my wheels I have planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you planning on doing with your old Uberkaro seats? I may be interested in taking them for your hands if your to sell them;D

Comment

Mooshoomobile V2.0 - E30 318is

I'll most likely sell them. The front seat has tears in the bolsters and the mechanics don't work. The rear seats will be recovered to match so if your rear seats are in good condition maybe we can talk trade plus cash for the swap

Comment

Unfortunately my current rear seat is tan vinyl although it is in perfect condition, it wont exactly work with the new recaros your putting in them. Ill pm you about just the front seats maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0w View Post
                Unfortunately my current rear seat is tan vinyl although it is in perfect condition, it wont exactly work with the new recaros your putting in them. Ill pm you about just the front seats maybe
                No... what we would do is trade my ubercaro front and rears for money plus your rear seats. I'm recovering the rear seats anyways. I'd really only want to do this if you were local/close however

Comment

this is gonna be good
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Welcome to the obsession.

Looks like you've got the right idea and are headed in a good direction.

I'm in for updates.
                    PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
                    : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Colour samples for the seat inserts arrived from my upholsterer. I'm leaning toward the burnt orange to match the top stitch on the bolsters

Comment

Okay, so the guys at Spinfab have been working with me on the lip colour for my wheels and they've given me two options:

1. Titanium looking color. The color has a ton of depth in real life and goes from titanium to bronze and works well with the face color. It has a subtle flake that's only seen in full sun and works really well with the 24k gold.

2.Translucent bronze color (the more copper looking lip). We actually got a set of works in to compare to. This colour is a hair more bright but very very close. Again in different light completely different result.

What do you think? Originally I had asked for the darker colour, but I think the titanium one might work better with the Diamond Schwartz. That being said the stitch on my upholstery will match the darker lip.

Comment

Subscribed.
                          How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Wired in the new euro ellipsoid headlights and smoked turn signals tonight tonight. It was way more involved than your typical plug and play VW stuff. Just needs a little tweaking but I'm done for the night an it'll do. Also managed to drop the fuse for the high beams into the engine bay somewhere... I really should keep a spare supply somewhere.

Car still has an oil leak and the idle is a little rough. I will have to book another appointment for CG once I have an idea on the long term plans for the build.

This car desperately needs low.

Comment

I need to work with spinfab more to nail down the colour of the wheels

This was what I asked for so the sample the made for me is still too copper.. should be bronze

Comment

I like the color of the Works lips a lot better than the BBS lips.
                                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X