Hella Headlight Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hella Headlight Availability?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a brand new set of Hella smiley headlights? And if so from where? I know that the smoked ones are long gone so I'm looking to get a clear set. I'm really not trying to go the depo route. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

I know they were available for like $800 last I checked, and a Google search would probably reveal where.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Just saw these...

Comment

Re euros

WWW.RALLYLIGHTS.COM
        1989 325ix(sold)
        1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwood View Post
          I'm thinking about buying form this website. Is it still current? Their website doesn't seem to accept inquiries when I try to email something and I can't find recent posts about someone buying from them. I'm just worried about buying something off something that's outdated or a company that isn't running anymore.

Comment

Lester-
            Yes, I have done business with them, but you are right about one thing - they are slow to respond. Over the years, I have gotten some really nice products for my 'basement business' from them. What is it you are interested in? Some of their stuff is the older design hardware, some of it is new.

You should be informed about what exactly you are looking for - e.g. what you want to improve and how you plan to use the lights. Most of their stuff will not do well with HID or LED luminaires, for example. There are some gems on the site, however; I'd be glad to help steer you if you want some help.

Whatever you end up with, I'd get headlight protection film on it to prevent damage from rocks & debris, cheap insurance at $6 per. (I have this custom cut to the exact diameter for most headlights).

email or pm me, I think I can help.

Andy
            Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
            Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
            Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
            Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Look the part numbers up on RealOEM and order them through BluntTech or where ever.

Comment

Working...
              X