New arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bullsh!t

and some random pics of the bullshit we did this weekend instead of working on the car.

nfshot's brand new us spec grilles! lmao

my old shift knob out of the Fiero (slightly modified.......)

Bosuzoku iS

Some rather large Sandhill Cranes across the way from the lot we were at. that foliage is about 4ft + tall....

oh no! not another tweaker!

sorry no pics of the foxy redhead officer :???:

98 540 MSport
    89 325 ix

Comment

Did the shift boot today. the leather is not an exact match, but it will do for now. one hell of a lot better than with no boot at all!
      let me know what you think.

my bad for the shit pics, i just kinda snapped a couple real quick

98 540 MSport
      89 325 ix

Comment

Nice all of the e30 love comes out after I leave Illinois. Lived round Waukegan.

Anyway what short shifter is that?
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

i like the front valence a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
            Nice all of the e30 love comes out after I leave Illinois. Lived round Waukegan.

Anyway what short shifter is that?
            homemade. lol! been there and done it a few times before. if you look at the pic with the skull shifter...the wide part of the base is lower than most of the other e30 shifters i have seen, all i did so far was to chop and notch the upper half. next week i will probably be chopping up the lower half of the shifter to move the pivot ball and add length to the location of the eyelet.

waukegan, eh? thats two towns over from me lol
            where are you at now??

98 540 MSport
            89 325 ix

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
              i like the front valence a lot.
              Racing Dynamics front bumper. i like it a lot as well, but it does need a lot of work still as far as fitment goes. and by comparison, location for fogs and brake ducts are a different shape :-?

98 540 MSport
              89 325 ix

Comment

swapped out the p.s. pump and bracket for a..slightly more in tact one yesterday. (kudos to nfshot for the spare pump) i also had the wonderful opportunity to fracture one of those wonderful p.s. banjo bolts. the effin car is so damn close to driving down the road its driving me insane!!! 3 more fittings and a lower radiator pipe is all that stand between me and the road :-? it may not happen though as i have 10 more days to basic training, and a lot of stuff to pack up. anyways, couple of pics.

98 540 MSport
                89 325 ix

Comment

I'm totally digging this build!! I gotta get my lazy ass out to see this shit.

Comment

how long is basic?

Comment

And yes the tails look awesome!!! What did you do to them?

Comment

basic is 8 weeks. the tails are an aftermarket brand which i do not recall at the moment. they are awesome though! they came with smoked turns and backup lights and they light up like a christmas tree when you hit the brakes or the turns. the only problem i had with them so far is one of the pins in the connector wasnt all the way in, so it popped out. not a biggie.

98 540 MSport
                        89 325 ix

Comment

Working...
                        X