Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whodwho MS2PnP-turbo b27

Hey guys,

I'm very very new to Megasquirt, however I'm going to attempt to tune the car myself so I've got a lot I need to learn.

Low mileage Seta bottom end with an 885 head swap - rebuilt head, new rings, held together with a cometic mls gasket, metric blue studs. CX racing t3/t4 turbo, 42lb Delphi injectors. Using a Bosch 710N diverter valve and Grimmspeed manual boost controller.

I'm having what I believe is the rev limiter kick in at about 2900 rpm.. When it does it the "synced" tab at the bottom right of my tuner studio screen flashes red. My rev limit is set at 6500 in TS. Is there some other setting I need to change...? Do I have something hooked up wrong with my lines..?

I'm on a 42lb base map, I'd like to fix this issue before I begin tuning.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Early models do it better.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Check if you have coolent based rev limit turned on. Could have a funky setting. Btw i have a megasquirted eta thats getting an I head and 42 lbers soon. Id be down to share maps down the road

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

m20b27 Turbo. Hx35. Twinscroll Mani. MS1. 42lbers
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=338818

Comment

Could be the crank position sensor, I know when I went to megasquirt I had the same issue, it needed a smaller gap.

Also Kamotors tunes if you need it.

Comment

It ended up being my turbo feed line, it was touching the tps. I'm assuming it was impeding the reading at the higher rpm's.

Thanks guys!

Early models do it better.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

Working...
        X