BMW Lowes Autofair Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Lowes Autofair Car Show

New Info for spring show. The Lowe's autofair is Saturday Aprit 14th 2007 from 8am to 5pm in Concord NC at the Lowe's Motor Speedway. As always the BMW club has a spot at the show. Last spring we had a good showing even though the weather sucked, this fall we got more. The event is free; you get two passes to get in (they cost $10 each if you where to buy them) plus a parking pass with directions to our spot. It's a good time to talk BMWs, drink, eat, and look at cars. [/COLOR]

If anybody doesn't know what the Lowe's Autofair, check out the Lowe's website.

Also, please do not request tickets unless you are sure you are going to attend. The spots go fast and I'll like everybody to have a fair chance to come.

Please email me your name, BMW, if you are a member of the BMW CCA (doesn't matter if your not), and your home address.

mscottblanchard@netzero.com

Most info below is from fall 06 show

Thanks
    Scott Blanchard
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by mscott; 02-24-2007, 10:42 PM. Reason: new info

Car update
    98 M3
    04 330CiC
    89 M3
    00 M Coupe
    01 X5
    02 325i
    91 M3
    This is getting big, keep them coming. Even if you think your car is not a showcar, who cares. Its a good time. We usually only a have couple of try show cars every year.
    Plus, if you find out you can make it even if its the last minute. Email me the day before and I'll give you my cell.

Comment

car update
      05 325it
      03 540ia Sport

Comment

36 is the count.

All the tickets are out. Most went out Thurs. I'm sending tickets out as I get responses so keep them coming.

Comment

damn i want to come, but its either lots of bmws or appstate football game with beer and women...such a hard decision. Any rare or really nice bmws going to show up and make it worth the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by sidewaysdave View Post
            damn i want to come, but its either lots of bmws or appstate football game with beer and women...such a hard decision. Any rare or really nice bmws going to show up and make it worth the trip?
            Dunno if he's gonna be there this time, but the German guy who has that 303 or whatever BMW race car (it was on the cover of the Footnotes about a year ago) has brought his car to the Autofair in the past. Pretty sure he lives near Charlotte. I can't remember the exact stats, but it's a REALLY cool original pre-war BMW car, not sure if it's fair to call it a race car, but it's cool nonetheless.

I'll be there, probably around 1030-1100 in the extremely dirty E34 touring. We're gonna hang around until at least 4-5pm- there's always lots to see!!

Bret.

Comment

We had a couple of really good older cars plus a mix of newer. Had a E30 M3 with 45 miles. A 88 M5 with 39k miles. Total of 37 cars. Here's a link to pics. Got to make the spring show, should be better.

Comment

Scott,

THANKS a million for all the hard work. Not too many people realize exactly what's involved, and I know there are many of us who really appreciate it!!

Bret.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                    Scott,

THANKS a million for all the hard work. Not too many people realize exactly what's involved, and I know there are many of us who really appreciate it!!

Bret.

Agreed, and here's some more pictures...

Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

BMW Car Show @ Lowes Spring Autofair 2007

Saturday April 14th in Concord NC. More details soon. Looking to make this huge, 50 Cars this year.

Comment

Originally posted by mscott View Post
                        Saturday April 14th in Concord NC. More details soon. Looking to make this huge, 50 Cars this year.
                        I'll spread the word.
                        Trevor Ely
                        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Saw this over on E30tech, I'll definately be there and I'll see if my friend with his new 335i can make it.

Comment

Hopefully we'll have the M50 car done by then and all hot so it can come down.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                            X