No announcement yet.

Nicademus' 1986 325e Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools, recognize or want anything pictured?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Here it is finally:

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-10-2009, 12:46 AM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

How many of those wheels does it have?
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          How many of those wheels does it have?
          3 :( lame huh. But the car was a super deal. I hate to part it out.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
            3 :( lame huh. But the car was a super deal. I hate to part it out.
            Very lame. You sure the 4th one isn't in the trunk?

Also, I can't find any pointers to 3-piece ARE wheels... any idea what these are?
            cars beep boop

Comment

Very lame. You sure the 4th one isn't in the trunk?

Also, I can't find any pointers to 3-piece ARE wheels... any idea what these are?
              They're 3 piece ARE rims. AKA American Racing before it went all gay. The 3rd one was in the trunk

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Well, bronzit is as bronzit does. Let that car live on through the others it saves.

And those wheels are nice.. if only you could find a fourth. Plans?
                cars beep boop

Comment

Well, bronzit is as bronzit does. Let that car live on through the others it saves.

And those wheels are nice.. if only you could find a fourth. Plans?
                  Find a fourth, or sell them. Hopefully I can find a 4th.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Selling those seats? How much. PM me.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by jmil86 View Post
                      selling those seats? How much. Pm me.
                      pm sent

~ John Adams ~

Comment

those are cool wheels.

ill take the automatic tranny. $1,500 shipped?
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          those are cool wheels.

ill take the automatic tranny. $1,500 shipped?
                          Yeah you betcha

~ John Adams ~

Comment

bump.
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I've still got those ARE BBS RS style wheels if anyone is interested. I only have 3 wheels though.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                              X