lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    although i have already bought a kit like this i always get caught up with how this works. why couldn't one just put spacers in? (under the stock bushing) i had tried this years ago when i originally lowered my car but it never "raised up" the sub-frame. it kinda just pushed the lower mount lower and make it harder to get the side bracket on.

so then is the top part of the mount shallower to let it sit higher? because from my experience- making it(the bushing) thicker on the bottom did not work. im assuming it a little of both but id like to see a stock mount in a side by side photo with the raiser ones. thanks
    Basically you are moving the entire subframe upwards using the bushings. the tops of the bushings are like you said "shallower"
    Adding spacers under the bushing wont work, that will just make it so you cant bolt in the subframe...

You can see photo differences on my website.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
      I saw that... but the fact that someone has height-adjustable coil-overs doesn't really answer the question of how low the car is...

;)
      ^^^what he said, BC coils; and I don't have an exact measurement, but pretty much as low as they go! Here is a picture of my car after the addition of the Condor spacers and how low my suspension is...I'd go lower but the S52 pan is in enough danger at this setting.

Thanks, Condor...my tires are wearing much better now.

Comment

Just ordered the blackbird kit, cant wait to install!

Ill post up before and after camber pictures and maybe pictures of tire wear

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
          ^^^what he said, BC coils; and I don't have an exact measurement, but pretty much as low as they go! Here is a picture of my car after the addition of the Condor spacers and how low my suspension is...I'd go lower but the S52 pan is in enough danger at this setting.

Thanks, Condor...my tires are wearing much better now.
          you are very welcome! Beautiful car!

Comment

Originally posted by e30josh View Post
            Just ordered the blackbird kit, cant wait to install!

Ill post up before and after camber pictures and maybe pictures of tire wear
            Thanks for your order! will hit you up via email!

Comment

Anyone have a confirmed camber change from running H&R Sport springs with this setup?
              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

This thread has me sold on these bushings lol

Comment

We have them in stock and ready to ship :)

Comment

Quick question. When I install the Condor offset delrin front control arm bushings, does the side of the bushing with the 'lip' that goes over the edge of the bracket to keep it in the lollipop face the front or the rear of the car?
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                      Quick question. When I install the Condor offset delrin front control arm bushings, does the side of the bushing with the 'lip' that goes over the edge of the bracket to keep it in the lollipop face the front or the rear of the car?
                      Front
                      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanks Jeremy!

Comment

Ill be purchasing the kit as well. I easily pull 5-6* of camber and wear tires within 3-4 months. I will do a before and after so that it is proven on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Schwarz View Post
                            Ill be purchasing the kit as well. I easily pull 5-6* of camber and wear tires within 3-4 months. I will do a before and after so that it is proven on paper.
                            That info would be great to have. We have After data, but not before.

Comment

I really want the "Terror" package. Will be purchasing this summer, Cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                I really want the "Terror" package. Will be purchasing this summer, Cant wait!
                                Sounds good, parts are in stock :)

Comment

Working...
                                X