No announcement yet.

2nd Annual BlownEuroz Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this meet was dope. pictures soon, uploaded, too lazy to host and post right now
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
      I saw your car parked there bro.... looks really clean! Nice work!
      Thanks! Was that your red E30 M3?

Comment

Guess I should have finished the Eta earlier in the week and ventured up there.

Comment

Originally posted by eurostyl e30 View Post
          Thanks! Was that your red E30 M3?
          No, I came up in my buddy's 1999 323i. My M3 is white and still not ready :(

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I'm useing a computer in a k-mart right now, so I have no pics to upload until my net to work with, but that was a good meet.

Mike, were you trying as we left? God I hope you were, cause that means that all my work was worth it.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
              I'm useing a computer in a k-mart right now, so I have no pics to upload until my net to work with, but that was a good meet.

Mike, were you trying as we left? God I hope you were, cause that means that all my work was worth it.
              On 313? I wasn't pushing it really hard, but I was pushing it. Your car is definitely quick and it sounds nice. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X