Richmond Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garrett View Post
    a meet would be awesome, but my e30 is out of commission for the time being. as of about 4:00 today i cracked my oil pan coming out of an alley in carytown. it sucks cuz my car isn't even that low! oh well, pics are coming. also if anyone has an m20 pan they wouldn't mind parting with that would be rad.
    My brother has a good oil pan that he bought from Eurodepot when he busted mine. I think he wants $150 for it, but I know it's still in it's box and I believe it comes with a new gasket as well.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so has a date been picked? are we looking at this weekend or maybe later?

Comment

what works better for you guys, saturdays or sundays?

im free both days this weekend or the next.

Comment

i'm gonna be outta town this upcoming weekend, so if it's cool i'm feelin the next...or anytime next week (i'm on spring break:p)

Comment

thats cool with me, saturday the 10th work?

Comment

Nice, Sat. the 10th works for me. Its VCU spring break so hopefully a few will stick around atleast for the first weeekend. It sounds like RVAe30 (phil right) can host a few cars, now we can kick around the idea of going for a drive and whatnot.

So who else is in??

Comment

AHHH boo! Ill be in Ft. Lauderdale Fl on the 10th!
                sigpic

Comment

yeah Ive had a few of my friends asking about getting a meet together so I will see who is free.

Comment

The 10th works for me. Right now my car is broken down on 4rth street but hopefully I can get it running before then.

Comment

march the 10th sounds good. big props to Rigmaster for hooking me up with a pan on such short notice. everythings back to normal, but my wallet is a lil lighter. damn me for being dumb.

Comment

i'm totally down!

...my car should be fealing better too

Comment

now just for location and time... suggestions?

Comment

ill be home making the moolah, but ill try to make the next one.
                            --Will

Comment

my ultra stock e30 could possibly make an appearance.
                              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

i can bring my car and i can bring some1 else who has an e30..so whats the count...and where for the location

Comment

Working...
                                X