Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 University of Maryland Spring Meet (for Charity) - April 29, 2007

Taken verbatim from Bf.C:

Just wanted to share this with the area bimmer heads...

Dado I hope you and the rest of the teck crew can come out for this... should be huge. The meet last year (first UMD meet organized by CollegeParkTuning) was the first worthwhile one since the one back in 2002 when Dado, Dustin, and the rest of teck came out and then the cruise to rockville

Sponsored by Brainchildcustoms www.BrainchildCustoms.com and brought to you by the letter M:

2007 University of Maryland Spring Meet
    hosted by College Park Tuning

• Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prize
    We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus
    Directions to Campus

Date
    Sunday, April 29th, 2007

Time
    Noon, 12:00 pm

Food
    • BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
    • Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
    • $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
    • If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Last year's meet was a great success. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

I wanna see more e30s there than just mine and possibly my bro's.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
Working...
X