Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***SOLD*** WTS Pristine E30 Touring !!

SOLD

Hi guys. What I have here is unlike any other you have seen before. Sure... it's a RHD E30 wagon, super rare. But what makes mine different is the condition that it's in. Perfect condition. The car is 100% legal and registered in the state of MD... with historic plates :D The car is pristine and 100% bone stock. The car is a great joy to drive! The RHD makes it really fun and it honestly gets more attention from strangers than any other car I've ever owned... And I've had some pretty cool cars.

Mechanically - 9.9/10
    Exterior 8.9/10
    Interior 9.1/10

Before I get into detail, let me tell you about the car first. If you don't care, skip down to the next paragraph for details about the car. I bought the car from the 3rd owner in London in June last year. I saw the car on gumtree(british craigslist) and I immediately noticed how much more expensive it is over all the other e30 wagons for sale. Once I saw it in person, I fell in love and realized why it's so expensive. It was in perfect condition. Drove and looked amazing. But the real selling point for me was that it came a dictionary size binder filled with all of the service records. So I bought it. I've had the car for over a year now. It's a great car and I love it, but it's not my dream car. Thus bringing me to selling the car. My dream car is an mtech 2 alpine white e30 coupe.

I said mechanically it's a 9.9/10.. Honestly... it's a 10... haha, but nothings perfect really, not even from factory. And that's what this car is all about. It drives just like it did from day 1 from factory. You probably can't imagine how well it drives until you actually take a ride in it. Even though it's an automatic (most of you will probably stop reading by now but just bear with me!) it shifts amazing. Just like a brand new car does. It's my first automatic car, but when living in London and driving manual and RHD, I'm kind of glad it's an automatic. Automatic is my preference.
    The clock shows 119,xxx miles right now. I just had a major service to the car about 500 miles ago. Everything needed for the 120k mile service. That includes oil change, coolant, spark plugs, valve adjustment, valve cover gasket, timing belt, tensioner, etc... I maintained the car with intentions of keeping it for a long time. So when I say mechanically it's a 9.9... I really mean it.

Exterior... I said 8.9/10... It's got some blemishes.. Hahaha.. It has to.. It's a 25 year old car from London... Paint has no scratches or dings. No rust anywhere. But... The front left fender the clear coat is cracking... Just at the top of the fender where it meets with the hood. You can't really tell from the pictures attached or from far away, but up close you can see it. Also... In the pictures, the fog light has a bullet sized hole, but I have fixed that. But other than that really, there is nothing else. Car is beautiful, garage kept, paint looks amazing. See pictures please !!!

Interior is also amazing... For the stock cloth seats they are in amazing condition. Everything you'd expect a perfect condition e30 to have. So that means crack free dash!! Both front seats have a small single tear going vertically down the middle. From what I've heard, this is normal. And actually, people tell me that my cloth seats are the best shape cloth seats they have seen.. So... I'm not sure.. Never bothered me and I never thought about replacing them. Everything in the interior, like the lights, works. And it has that great e30 smell.

The car is lachs silver 1989 325i.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything else, I'll try and get a picture of the front left fender to show you the paint.. But here is the part you've all been waiting for... The asking price. After several offers and talking to several e30 experts, I am going to ask 14,800 or best reasonable offer. If you low ball me an offer that someone has offered more for, I will simply say "No Thanks".

The only trade I will consider would be a perfect condition late model AW coupe e30. Preferably mtech 2 + cash depending on what's done do it, condition, etc...

If you have any questions, or if you think I missed anything, please let me know. It's my first FS thread :)
    Anyways... here are the pictures. Enjoy!

Last edited by damastah; 11-04-2014, 09:47 PM.

If you want to see more pictures click on this link. I have a facebook album of the car.

If you'd like to download all + more pics please go to https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/6tx27k

Comment

Price?
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

14.8k obo

Comment

Damn, that's gorgeous

A dream car for me lol
          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

WOW. I would kill for this car! GLWS my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wondering how you mounted your rear US plate. I also have a RHD Touring I brought in from London.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I just bought a 88 cabrio, and now a local touring shows up! Talk about bad timing!
                Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Originally posted by ToLiveNDieInNJ View Post
                  Just wondering how you mounted your rear US plate. I also have a RHD Touring I brought in from London.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk
                  Well, since in London, UK when you buy a car, the license plate that came with the car stays on the car. So this license plate number has probably been on the car since the day it rolled off the dealership and I didn't want to change that haha..

So with the MD plate, I just drilled two wholes that have the same distance between each other on the UK Plate. Put the MD plate on top of the UK plate.

I'm not sure how other people do it and I know it's illegal to modify the MD plate in any way, but idc.. It's just two small holes in the middle of the plate.
                  Last edited by damastah; 09-08-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Im in love.

Quite a few nice e30's going up for sale in MD lately. Wish i had the loot for this one.

GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by rmdashrf View Post
                      Im in love.

Quite a few nice e30's going up for sale in MD lately. Wish i had the loot for this one.

GLWS.
                      Yeah thanks... That's what everyone has been telling me... "If I had the money, I'd buy it"

Comment

why cant i haz :hitler:
                        sigpic

-1991 m50/s50 318i :up:
                        -1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

Lol, you can haz.

Comment

Many wants...

Comment

How about I say fuck school and give you next semesters tuition? lol glws

Comment

Working...
                              X