• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lfore30 im not sure exactly what you mean bro, please clarify

Comment

@Butler

and everyone in the Community.

There has been some confusion as to what type of paint jobs i do and the prices.

in the beginning i was offering two stage paint jobs with sanding, masking and paint for 800 flat any color.

about 5 months later i had to deal with the cost of paint rising. This affected the cost of some colors so i couldn't always do EVERY job for a flat price, how ever this never really changed the pricing dramatically, at most 50-75 bucks

so now its really safe to say that for something basic your defiantly around 800

WHAT IS INCLUDED???

400 grit sanding all around, small dings and scratches are fixed, two coats of color and 3 coats of clear. all with PPG products or BASF if you so choose.

WHATS NOT INCLUDED ????

no jambs at that price :/ , and no color sanding at that price.

they both can be done but they are a little more because i have labor costs that i have little control over.

i will be posting up a link to my new shops facebook page soon.

I AM NO LONGER affiliated with Fresh AutoBody. please do not go there expecting a deal or to find me.

i AM IN CONCORD and i will have a new facebook page link here really soon so you guys can contact me more directly and follow some of the cool stuff we do. Its not all E30's but im sure you dont mind M5's and Chevelles

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
        @Lfore30 im not sure exactly what you mean bro, please clarify
        I have plastic bumpers that were painted flat black when I got my car and I'd like to paint them back to the original color...also I have an e28 spoiler in white I'd like repainted as well, so those two plus the chassis
        My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

If they are the same color as the car I sure can paint them at the same time pm me for more details

Comment

Okay thanks Jesse, I'll pm you soon when I'm almost ready with the money and to make a trip to NorCal for it!
            My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

Subscribed. May need some work done in the near future.

Post Facebook page link when you have it. Thanks.

Comment

Cost to replace radiator support and nose panel on e36 M3 with front end respray Artiksilber?

Comment

got some progress update from Jesse today... Can't wait!

Leo

Comment

If i get the funds ill be contacting you. all i need is a new clearcoat.
                    sigpic
                    1986 325es
                    1998 328is
                    2000 toyota 4runner

Comment

@ DeM3nted if you have the parts 200-300

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                        @ DeM3nted if you have the parts 200-300
                        Where is your shop in Concord? I would appreciate a more exact estimate. I need to get a hood too or perhaps you can heat it a bend it back into shape? I can get the parts but it may be awhile before I can collect everything.

Thanks.

Comment

@DeM3nted, ill Pm you my contact info so you can hit me up, i think it would be best to swing by the shop so i can see what i can salvage.

for everyone else i will be posting the facebook page soon! we are currently super busy doing a stoker m50 swap, wire tuck, engine shave/detail and not to mention all the Chevelles and newer BMWS that keep my days packed

also we are also designing new rear valences for the e30 based off the e36 racing dynamics rear diffuser. as well as skid plates, wire covers, and tons of stuff

Comment

@DeM3nted pm me lol i cant send you anything

Comment

Jesse these rear valances for db cars?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Is there an east coast equivalent to your work that people are able to coordinate? About to drop a lot on my project car and would love to see a lower price.
                                Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Working...
                                X