Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket floor mats??

I need some new mats for my vert.
    Anybody have any experience with the after-market options available? Looking for something that's half decent but won't cost me an insane amount (keep in mind I'm located in Canada and shipping rates are a large factor).

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
    I need some new mats for my vert.
    Anybody have any experience with the after-market options available? Looking for something that's half decent but won't cost me an insane amount (keep in mind I'm located in Canada and shipping rates are a large factor).
    Heard e46 fit in e30 coupes nicely. Here in the USA you can get them from junkyards for 2 bucks. Might work in a vert?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I ran e46 m3 mats in my m3, but I heard the 1 series mats fit better.

Not sure on the vert mats, as they are narrower in the foot well on the e30
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Vert mats are different size than Coupe and sedan mats. I'm asking if people have used mats such as Lloyd (in which case, which type and how are they?) or other brands of aftermarket.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just ordered some LLoyds Berber vert mats. I'll let you know once they arrive. Bavauto sent me free samples of all of the mats they carry and the berber was the best match for my beige interior.
          Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Working...
          X