Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I run 15x8 fronts and 15x10 rears with 0 offset on stsock suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I run 15x8 fronts and 15x10 rears with 0 offset on stsock suspension?

Just bought my first 1991 e30 and still New at this but I was wondering I forgot I could run 15x8 fronts and 15x10 rears with 0 offset on stsock suspension?

Will the 15x10 even fit on the rear or will I have to roll my fenders ?
    Please forgive my lack knowledge on the subject just trying to start a project with this. Also can someone recommend some good inexpensive coilovers ?

I think 15x8 0 offset up front will poke about 15mm. You could remedy that with really aggressive camber.

attached is my car with 15mm offset (25mm offset with 10mm spacer)
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

you can run them with stock suspension due to the height you'll be at. However, your car will most likely look like this...but if that's your style go for it ;D

Good and inexpensive are two tough statements to meet for e30 coilovers. You can buy cheap ones but you wont go too low (raceland, JOM, etc) and they'll ride fairly soft. Stiffer ones(with paired shocks) ex BC, Megan, fortune auto, etc will allow you to be lower but will cost upwards of $850 and also require welding them to your front strut tubes. THere's also the GC way which used to be the acclaimed cool guy/most legit, but the market has expanded a lot over the past 5 yrs for suspension options. You can also go the DIY route too

For wheel spec reference, I'm 9j et-5 front // 9j et0 rear with the vert in my sig potstir

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
      X