Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Hennarot e21 320i limited s recaro LSD manual

Price drop to 2,500. 8/21/14 still available

This is a 1983 limited s 320i car bought from original owner with only 165k mi. interior needs to be restored due to fabric being in sun, hood and passenger fender has sun damage too but can be repainted. Engine is the best part about the car. Has been very well maintained. All coolent hoses and air hoses look new. New radiator and ignition wires and plugs. New filter. New clutch And much more. Call for more details. This was the sportiest original 3 series made at the time. Asking 2,500

Here are some videos

Engine

Walk around

And the interior that needs full restore

Last edited by Kylejacox; 08-22-2014, 12:40 AM.

Last edited by Kylejacox; 07-23-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

is this gem still for sale?

Comment

Very clean !

Comment

Pending sale

Comment

Still for sale!!!

Comment

$3800. Need to sell this week.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Last edited by Kylejacox; 07-23-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Wow. This ad wouldn't be up long on my side of the country. You should put your new price at the top of your ad. You might be losing potential buyers who see $5k and immediately move on. There are way worse e21 cars in my area asking $3-$4k.
                    Last edited by structured; 05-06-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Somethings fucky with the walkaround video. The image wobbles and warps and distorts. It's subtle but its there. Whats up with that?
                      *sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anony Mouse View Post
                        Somethings fucky with the walkaround video. The image wobbles and warps and distorts. It's subtle but its there. Whats up with that?
                        He's probably filming it with a DSLR, getting the ever so common rolling shutter effect.

But yo, I just noticed Utah plates and BMW of Murray. I believe you're the dude I had talked to about using your car to shoot when I was doing all the generations of the 3-Series. This thing looks clean! GLWS

SamHurly on flickr

Comment

Originally posted by structured View Post
                          Wow. This add wouldn't be up long on my side of the country. You should put your new price at the top of your add. You might be losing potential buyers who see $5k and immediately move on. There are way worse e21 cars in my area asking $3-$4k.
                          Agreed, edit your first post up top dude. If I was in the market this would seem like a hot ticket to me.

SamHurly on flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Heyrr View Post
                            He's probably filming it with a DSLR, getting the ever so common rolling shutter effect.

But yo, I just noticed Utah plates and BMW of Murray. I believe you're the dude I had talked to about using your car to shoot when I was doing all the generations of the 3-Series. This thing looks clean! GLWS
                            Nah dude you're dumb, that's just image stabilization, dillhole.

SamHurly on flickr

Comment

Also, I don't see it on KSL locally. Post it there and then post that ad to the Utah BMW Enthusiasts page, there's no reason this thing shouldn't be sold soon.

SamHurly on flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X