F/S - 1991 318is - UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S - 1991 318is - UPDATE

time to move on and sell the 318is to pay for school.
    Why does it sit so low? Good question, maybe that's because with this sale you're going to have a brand new coil-over suspension with adjustable coils in the rear and Koni's all around. You're also going to get an Eibach front strut bar, and an M-tech 1 rear spoiler and don't forget, you'll get Zimmerman cross-drilled rotors on all four corners. The pics were taken after I put the rear coils on, and stock in the front but I will install them if someone wants to purchase the car.
    163K miles, fresh intake gaskets, fresh valve cover, new water pump, new t-stat, new coolant hoses and new radiator. The ONLY thing I know of mechanically wrong with this car is that 4th gear will grind on occasion. I'm waiting on the new BMPD rear shock mounts and urethane offset control arm bushings to button it up.
    Body: front bumper cracked, but I will supply you with a near-perfect plastic front bumper, and the hood is dented around the roundel. Also, a small dent on the roof near the sunroof, but none of this detracts from the car's visual appearance really.
    I have the STACKS of maintenance records on this car from the original owner who's only real deviation would be that he had a muffler put on the car from Midas or Meinike.
    Make me an offer. I'm located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and WILL deliver within 2 hours drive from here for just gas money.
    I'm ASKING $3850 for EVERYTHING.

bumop

Comment

okay, dare I ask? make me an offer?

Comment

if you're willing to part it out, lemme know. I'm looking for a black front valance.

btw, $3800 is WAY too much to ask for a 318is.

Comment

w00t to the grey cloth sport interior ;)

I don't think you're asking too much to the right buyer - I've seen 318is's go for as much. And you're throwing in a whole bunch of extras.

Another idea is to sell the stuff not on the car (mtech 1, etc) and sell the car for less.

Comment

i offer 11 ATRT dollars and a slap in the nuts. i dont know much about that car but 3850 with fresh coilovers and that other stuff doesnt sound bad if its a solid car
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

$1500 and all the seat time in the Orange Car you can dream of.... :roll:
              Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                $1500 and all the seat time in the Orange Car you can dream of.... :roll:
                Orange car?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
                  i offer 11 ATRT dollars and a slap in the nuts. i dont know much about that car but 3850 with fresh coilovers and that other stuff doesnt sound bad if its a solid car
                  yeah I could part it out I guess but this car is too nice. How about this. I'll take your slap in the nuts and 40 sets of 02 turn signals.

My new offer....

$2800 WITHOUT the coilovers and M Tech 1 spoiler yet I'll throw in an 89 325is parts car/shell/rolling chassis

Comment

So you don't have a black front valance for sale? :(

Comment

Originally posted by DaveInLA
                      if you're willing to part it out, lemme know. I'm looking for a black front valance.

Not around here. That's a deal here.
                      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is

Not that i've seen.
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

Not that i've seen.
                          I guess I've been out of it for a while. I remember when shopping for mine, most of the ones I found were over 3k. Granted I was looking at low miles.
                          The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

does this come with or without the transmission?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

Not that i've seen.
                              I guess I've been out of it for a while. I remember when shopping for mine, most of the ones I found were over 3k. Granted I was looking at low miles.
                              Well according to KBB this car is worth 1,835
                              but before anyone goes spouting off about how 318is' are worth nothing,
                              a 91 m3 with 10k is worth 6,875 .

So from now on i will demand m3 owners sell me their cars for this amount and ridicule their prices in their FS posts. If its too much money for you dont say anything!

PS, cope part the diff out to me if its ls

Comment

Working...
                              X